What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama X Malawi and GreenPCK X Panama under LEDs

Koondense

Veteran
Recovery:

picture.php

I'm very happy with how they reacted to the net, so far the only thing still bothering me a bit is panalawi's stretch which will likely go on for a few more weeks, the pck x panama will soon stop stretching.

Panama x Malawi slowly developing preflowers after 10 days of "almost 12/12"

picture.php

PCK x Panama already has some nice preflowers which remind me of my first pangi(#1, panama dominant), the stigmas are short and kind of thick and robust, really nice to see. They always remind me of some coral reef creature :)
The Pangi clone started developing new roots and I expect it to start stretching in the next week, still thinking if I'm gonna need another net. We'll see.

Cheers

Kaskadian

Veteran
Recovery:

View Image

I'm very happy with how they reacted to the net, so far the only thing still bothering me a bit is panalawi's stretch which will likely go on for a few more weeks, the pck x panama will soon stop stretching.

Panama x Malawi slowly developing preflowers after 10 days of "almost 12/12"

View Image

PCK x Panama already has some nice preflowers which remind me of my first pangi(#1, panama dominant), the stigmas are short and kind of thick and robust, really nice to see. They always remind me of some coral reef creature :)
The Pangi clone started developing new roots and I expect it to start stretching in the next week, still thinking if I'm gonna need another net. We'll see.

Cheers

Stellar canopy! Man oh man... it's going to be a show! Looking excellent my friend. :D
:dance013:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
You aced it on that canopy! :tiphat:

Panalawi stretch should be interesting to follow!! :lurk:

Koondense

Veteran
Still stretching but finally starting to flower properly, all three plants :)
Panalawi's stretch will be manageable I think, PCKxPanama seems to be almost fully formed structurally so I'm still expecting some minimal stretching.

A detail of PCK x Panama, some resin already forming on closest fan leaves. This girl will rock!
picture.php

So far I'm very happy with everything, hopefully all goes well in flowering.

Still no nutes(only water) but I'm thinking of adding minimal doses of biobizz bloom very soon. Will see.

Cheers

Sticky Sat

Great looking girls Koondense, from the vey beginning ! :) Everything seems perfectly tuned, as it was sure to be under your loving care ;)
:tiphat:

Koondense

Veteran
Thanks for all the love :)

A quick update.

So far everything looks easy, because of high day temperatures(30°C) they need more water and attention however it's not a drastic change. Found them twice with dropped fan/bottom leaves and a few fell off, a couple started yellowing. A pretty solid sign they need some food, finally.
I made a gentle mix of BAC Bloom and Plagron PK, quarter strenght and doubled the water volume, they drink approximately 3l every couple of days. Panalawi seems more nute hungry, I expected the opposite(PCK x Panama would need more).
The stretch is ending and they're on average 40 cm above the scrog net, would be way too high for my space, if left untrained.

Panalawi (Panama X Malawi)

picture.php

PCK(green) X Panama

picture.php

Have a great weekend! I certainly will ;)

Cheers

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
mmmm…. hairy heaven! :tiphat:

Killer framing on that last picture Koondense, love the fan leaf perspective!

Have a killer weekend!

Sticky Sat

Great looking beauties Koondense ! :) I'm foreseeing an acute case of "stuck days and nights to the plants" fever... ! ;) Again... :)
A great week end to all of you brothers :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Koodense,

Nice to see your indoor plants finishing the stretching under control. They are very healthy at this point and with great structures to face the rest of the flowering.
Thank you very much for your frequent updates, pics and comments.
Best regards! :wave: dubi

Koondense

Veteran
Hello hello good people of the internet!
Thanks Dubi, it's a pleasure to share these two gems, if I could there would be a live streaming from the room ;)

Here are a couple pictures showing the latest development of both girls.

Panalawi
picture.php

She has a mild yet quite pronounced sweet lemony smell, just the way I like it :)
Fresh and stimulating.
Flower development is the slowest of all but the progress is very steady and is slowly speeding up the pace...or is it just my imagination.

PCK(green) X Panama
picture.php

This one is also lovely but has a different attitude with a similar smell base.
I found it to be stronger and is gonna be "thicker" smelling, in a hashy way. No surprise there, it's PCK's character. Overall a great plant with seemingly high production, grows herself if all is right.
As you can see, the flowers are still full of white stigmas, fan leaves are mostly healthy green with some falling off under the top of the canopy.
The trait I find very beautiful are the leaf petioles, truly pinky-reddish almost like strawberries dipped in red wine. Probably the Panama's influence. Just lovely :)

Take care everyone!

Cheers

Sticky Sat

So much beauty i fell guilty just taking my eyes off it :) Looks like it's gonna be very hard to chose the Miss on this run...! :)
It reminds me i also have 3 seeds of Panalawi but they're so precious to me that i keep postponing their germination to more peaceful days... :)

Last edited:

Kaskadian

Veteran
Looking happy, healthy, and beautiful! Both of the gals are looking excellent. I love the structure on the panama x malawi! Great work buddy.

Koondense

Veteran
Touched the resins a bit more and the terpenes are developing a very pleasant mix which reminds me of my best outdoor plants a few years ago.
Citrus, mint, hash and pine.. all fresh and radiant... my favorite smell elements :)

PCK x Panama in week 4
picture.php

A very fast and interesting plant, getting fat and resinous pretty quick :)

Happy weekend!

Cheers

G

Lookin' great KoonD mate ! Them colas are gonna fill nice and good... :)Indeed all panamas/crosses I've grown had the red traits .

Koondense

Veteran
Also Panalawi is saying "high" ;)

picture.php

I feel they're in slight need of nitrogen, next time will add some grow nutrients.

Cheers

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Koondense, again nothing but top notch growing from you. It's nice to see your Panama x PCK. I have a green and a purple one going right now. Have a great week my friend. Peace