What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HG Nevil's Haze

Lewis47

I operate a low budget 3x3 tent with low wattage LED and it is 12:12 constantly for everything in there so no room to keep mothers or clones. Personal stash only. Yield doesn't matter as much as quality.

I'm just hoping the seeds I have from her are great too. The NB male had great structure, robust but hollow stem and prolific pollen from a multitude of flower clusters. Showed sex late at around 7-8 weeks so seemed like a good male to cross with. I have pictures of him somewhere that I'll try to convert and upload some time.

I can't grow the crossed seeds until much later in the year but if they are good I'll definitely put up some pics and a report of them also.
interested in your artwork if you still have any laying around

Latest posts

Latest posts