What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who's all been breeding their own autos?

angelgoob

I got 3 males. Now waiting for pollen.

I have c99 in mind, I will keep to a fine grind.
To have the sativa and it will unwind.
Grow tree capable of bringing one to one's knees
Takin in all the THC's
While I'm rapping over my instrumental mp3's.

M

metsäkana

IMG_3674.jpg

i try to feminize this in winter n61latitude

smell like minty soap

M

metsäkana

strain the fresh one 'menthos' (freshmaker lol) me last year open open polinated.. now i need to search for the big ones and try to fem them

yeah everything here is auto becouse we dont get to grow regular strains they dont flower so north

yeah they finnish outdoor up to 61-62north latitude for sure .. im not sure if in northpole they have even shorter season.. this is picked from full autoflower but i cant be sure if it catched some semi-auto pollen that fly to autoflower but yeah picked from auto and what is semi-auto x autoflower? :D 75% autoflower? :D 25% semi on 61´+northlatitudes but full autoflower underthat lmao?

LOL I BOUGHT SOME SOUTHERN AUTOFLOWERS TOO FROM FLASH THAT DID NOT EVEN FLOWER LOL SO EVEN THOSE ARE CALLED SUPERAUTOS THEY DONT FLOWER HERE :D

PLz dont sell crap to north that dont grow ... its like sending models for war first mud pile they fall they die there

if the breeders dont know say latitudes for the beans you buy outdoor dont buy them

also when i buy stuff for outdoor that is closet of bred in heat ..... they dont do anything here maybe 1/10 of the size and 1/100 of the yield they claming and asking 5-10euro for seeds that produce 1-5grams of buds no thanks.. north need hardened strains also cold or something will kill half or more of them

so lets call it superauto just to fuck with the term

i have like 3kilos of openpollinated autoseeds that i need to do selections and see what is the most commando for the worst climate you can do something

i think i use sts

Last edited:
M

metsäkana

123123123312312.jpg

12312312312132123123.jpg

IMG_3602.jpg

outd 3.jpg

IMG_3643.jpg

but yeah i cant say how big they get in south maybe they are sweatting too much from heat lol, i would like to see in future :) fridgeterps (maybe they get even bigger becouse more night growth to strech or maybe they start flower sooner i dont know)

Last edited:

angelgoob

looks special! southern...is that like a spin on Northern lights or are you saying it's for temperate climates? don't answer that!

yea apparently we need the autos that are mold resistant people were hit hard this year for that. breeding in the north is great. let them get some cold in adjust kind of.

i guess some seeds took and my plant was only like 13 or 14 days into flower when i took pollen. I'm going to pollinate in 10 days again.

dendrophilly

Ive got a couple of my new fem seeds in the works, ill be around with updates as they progress. Not sure if my fem pollen donor has lineage to my red libanons as i had thought, ive been a bit sceptical as of late since they were open pollenated. I may end up making more fem seeds with another female i reversed that is surely a decendant of the red libanon.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hello all, I will be running some Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4's that I crosses with one of my Lebanese males this past summer. Both parental plants were excellent on their own. I think the cross will be very productive for Northern growers.
Peace

angelgoob

Oh shit the head on that..what's that like farmerlion?

I love the cross, doesn't sound like it was just thrown together.

Malawi has THCV and NL makes me laugh, piney pheno. Other stuff gives me energy and stone, but no laugh. I was young though back then. Now I'm old. 32. And if you're older I called you old too. It sucks, but ya I have my seeds now.

I have like 70 seeds. Phew!

angelgoob

Some sourAk x sourAk is best I can describe it.

It has a 55 day pheno which represents 2/3 of the plants.

55 days from sprout. 3 days germ. 58 days total grow to 20% amber and about 30% milky.

It takes away headaches. is easy. bounces back.

It has a confusingly great high if you smoke a little more. I'll be honest it's weak, but it doesn't have that wall. If you keep smoking you'll get higher. Which is what I like. Not some 2 hitter quitter every 15 minutes lol.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I would like to create my own Autoflower seeds. I have male pollen saved from an indica photoperiod plant. Is there a chance that this pollen could be used to create some sort of Autoflower indica something-or-other seeds? I've got some Autoflower seeds that I've been growing.

angelgoob

the autoflower trait doesn't stick well. but two autos will equal an auto next generation.

Some say 25%. Other who've done it say 5%. I would grow 20 plants. The reason you can do this is you throw everything else away. so you're selecting at like day 25 when they show or so, you don't have to grow those photoperiods to see.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would like to create my own Autoflower seeds. I have male pollen saved from an indica photoperiod plant. Is there a chance that this pollen could be used to create some sort of Autoflower indica something-or-other seeds? I've got some Autoflower seeds that I've been growing.

Pollen with your photo. Grow those seeds and bx w/ auto. Then grow those seeds and lastly, pollen again with auto pollen.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the autoflower trait doesn't stick well. but two autos will equal an auto next generation.

Some say 25%. Other who've done it say 5%. I would grow 20 plants. The reason you can do this is you throw everything else away. so you're selecting at like day 25 when they show or so, you don't have to grow those photoperiods to see.

Not according to Punnett or Mendel. It's 25% F1

Attachments

• 250px-Punnett_square_mendel_flowers.svg.png
    250px-Punnett_square_mendel_flowers.svg.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ it's simple genetics. No way is it 5%. Following Mendel/Punnett, 1st generation Photo x auto is 25%. You either back cross, selfing (not as reliable w/ F1 ph x a) or hit F1's w/ auto traits with more auto pollen....F2, repeat.

Dano62

you should freeze the pollen if the plants not in flowering.

Latest posts

Latest posts