What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tleaf joins in!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Shijeah tLizzle thx!!! I'll do damn near anything for cheeba n snacks!!! They'll called me snack attack a la snack king in college:)- I got a corned beef on it's 10th day of brine who wants some Reubens???

I rocked the bubtub humidifier with clip on oscilating fan for years not a bad setup nice work!! First diy humi I built!!! Helped keep tent warm @ night too during winter!!

What part of the united snakes you livin?? Midwest like all the other cool guys??

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Shijeah tLizzle thx!!! I'll do damn near anything for cheeba n snacks!!! They'll called me snack attack a la snack king in college:)- I got a corned beef on it's 10th day of brine who wants some Reubens???

I rocked the bubtub humidifier with clip on oscilating fan for years not a bad setup nice work!! First diy humi I built!!! Helped keep tent warm @ night too during winter!!

What part of the united snakes you livin?? Midwest like all the other cool guys??

you already kno LOS the DIRTY MITTEN:dance013:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
so just came back from Great Lake Crossing (Michigan's biggest outlet mall) took the youngin to the rainforest café and jeepers whoo im pooped tyme for a smoke break

calientecarlos

Veteran
Duh Darsh... my bad meow I remember!!! Michigamme!!! It's funny all my icmag cohortz are northwoodsers pretty much!! Great peeps from up there. All my family mom n dad's side were born in da northwoods. Calumet n Marquette. Colorado is such a Schmelting Pot of tourist douchebags meow it's sad.. that's why I'm either usually in Moab or das Yoop:) This summer we need to get a soiree goin up tharr eh hue betcha!!!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Oh mang I'm a frig goofball.. normal life is boring.. I think I just learned how to make cake out of shit at a young age.. humility heals all.. jargon is just the way the weird talk to juan another:)

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Way to hit trhe ground running T! Whats the purple plant you've got budding there?

that's my phantom cookie I have one pheno but some clones turn purple while others don't.when she turn purple she has a total smell taste and structure very interesting to me. thanks for stopping by wild I knew you would find your way over :tiphat:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
ok guys week update ,got the humidifier in got on from lowes for 30sumn not to bad ,also got some SNS 209 for spider mites root aphids white flys and fungas gnats .its a root drench that repels pest.ok on to pics...

ok so fist lets look at the next batch of clones they've started to pop roots
picture.php

then we have the pre veg's I have way too many lol:biggrin:
5gal girls in the tent

picture.php

another 5 gal pog18
picture.php

to be cont.in need of smoke break:smokey:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
I Like your fogger does it keep RH up good with small plants? Bud

yea keeps it right at 70% and 77f it has cool mist so it drops the temp and raises humidity .the bud plants don't have the humidifier with them I jus moved the to the tent for pics the have a separate cab.