What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The GSC CROSS Thread!!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
This is a thread for flower pics of your gsc crosses, not strait cookies but cookie Xs. Mine aren't ready for flower pics but I got a few gsc X fbpk and some either that or x with Tahoe fire in the works. Anyone with some flower pics of gsc crosses feel free to post um up!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
by all means post away, that's what the threads for! What is the lineage on the sinmints? I probly should have waited till I had something to show to start the thread but I was like wut the hell, Im interested in seeing what everyone else is crossing to this plant.

Last edited:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Need some pic's on this first page.

picture.php

picture.php

Endur

Veteran
Here is my cross...

HS X Cookies
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Day 41 flower
picture.php

HS.... Hornsswaggle =Bubbleishious(M) X Blueberry (clone)

Peace
Endur

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
@karma: looks like a stellar cross! that bud looks really well cured. must be a wonderful smoke!
you're planning on releasing this cross or is it just for personal fun? :)

ECtraveler

Veteran
Not exactly what you were asking for but here's my baker about ready to get cracking on some new goodies.
Platinum Cookies x Blackberry Twist.
picture.php

true grit

Veteran
Heres a GSC x white pheno. Will be dropping more of these as well as white x gsc and some ECSD x Gsc forum this round. gsc x white aka wookies all came out with nice creamy smell/flavor. High hopes for ecsd x gsc.

Attachments

• DSCN3696.jpg
    DSCN3696.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG 4119
    IMG 4119
    108.7 KB · Views: 36

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
I'll play along,really wanna get my hands on the forum cut...like I really wanna get my hands on it but until then I make do with this cross,Candyland by GDP.Only got one female,took a cut will she was in veg which rooted fine(albeit slowly),but I'm having problems getting another one to take....

I am from the UK so I have no idea a) what the forum cut tastes like,or b)what girlscout cookie biscuits taste like..BUT I can tell you that at first the CL smelled pungent and a little bit grapey.Cured it smelt like christmas cookie dough,notes of cinnamon,cloves,oranges,spice,and a definite doughy smell.Super stinky once disturbed:A few weeks ago I went to my LHS to score one of the new roor minibeakers and I took my bongbag with me to collect it,unbeknown to me I had two tiny nugs (less than a half gram) in a roor corked jar which was forgotten about inside the bag.I was on public transport and other passengers were commenting on the smell.

Attachments

• DSC01675.jpg
    DSC01675.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 31

whatthe215

Veteran
wow miscbrah cookies n dream, looks great. does she have the vigor/yield of BD and fire of cookies?

what a great combo. :tiphat:

so seems that cookies crosses are the future huh? been seeing lotsa ridiculous new cuts. very cool to see different forms of her.

Mikenite69

Veteran
As soon as I get to my computer and not on my phone I'll post some cookie crosses that I finished up.

I also just started up some Gsc(forum) x Original clone only Og kush FEMs. Plus I just popped another lime cookie fem bean and by the way this thing is growing I will have another totally different phenotype. Cross of lime cookies is Gsc x Lime Kush reversed.

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
Heres a GSC x white pheno. Will be dropping more of these as well as white x gsc and some ECSD x Gsc forum this round. gsc x white aka wookies all came out with nice creamy smell/flavor. High hopes for ecsd x gsc.

Wow, is that yours or from karmas beans ?
sick grow!

@karma, dam looks real good.

Latest posts

Latest posts