What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats Ur Fav Strains?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Romulan from cut or seed?^^^ How is the high off of it also? Indica or sativa, mixed?

Yellowmoon

Well, Hawaiian Snow was a strain for all the hedonists out there, I miss it. The last bud I really a fling with was Chocolope Haze, and ho, you're basically electrified. White Candy (que?) too.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loudogs casey jones x sour bubble bx1 is my all time fav that I have grown.

Super potent, thick greasy nugs with that narcotic like pain relief without the narcotics.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Jack Herer all the way

I've grown Jack fems from ****** several times. To me it's a 'can't go wrong' strain. Very strong sativa high, grows like an indica, and a good yielder. It takes about 11 weeks to finish for me. This is a very solid strain

Agree on Jack Herer. If I were to order seeds I would go with Sensi's, the original. If you shop collectives like I do it's one of those strains that is easy to recognize as authentic Jack and apparently one from which many growers gets consistent dank batches because great batches are easy to find. The effects are uplifting and anti depressive so it's good medicine. I love a good lemony Jack Herer, always keep it close.

AK47 is one I like a lot because it's powerful and dank when I see a good batch. Sativa effects, often trippy, and exciting- gets the heart pounding on onset. Good "going out" strain. If I were to grow AK it would be from clone or Serious' version, the original.

I love hazes and sativas generally.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Well, Hawaiian Snow was a strain for all the hedonists out there, I miss it. The last bud I really a fling with was Chocolope Haze, and ho, you're basically electrified. White Candy (que?) too.

Tell me about Hawaiian Snow, is it gone? I remember wanting to grow it back East but did not. It was a Greenhouse strain right?

I often wonder why I never see Sativa strains like Malawi, or the other Africans and Colombians available in seed form offered by collectives. I guess it's all about OGs and Indicas in Cali. Most collectives carry the typicals- Blue Dream, Jack, Snowcap, Green Crack. I actually love Jack Snowcap and Green Crack. They all help me with ADD and depression. I picked up some Malawi a while back(the only time I've ever seen it) and it's mind bending and trippy. One other collective I go to has had the same patient grower producing Neville's Haze for years now and it's incredible. But that's about it. I would think a state like California would produce more serious sativas.

sota

My favorite high
Amnesia Haze (Soma):
potent up high and beautiful colours
an old Sumatra landrace:
it's my wild green psychedelic airoplane:biggrin:
Indica
Sensi Star:
havy indica, knock me out.

and a special cross between AMHZ and Sumatra
amazing colours and high, it's havy stop my vap.

Yellowmoon

Tell me about Hawaiian Snow, is it gone? I remember wanting to grow it back East but did not. It was a Greenhouse strain right?

It's GHS stuff and was sold on their coffeeshops up until my last visit, saw that it wasn't on the menu anymore. Some other CS sells some strains by its name, idk whether it's the same thing.

Long flowering time, esctatic, unique high. Won't and cannot grow it indoors anymore, but at one point I really wanted to. :tiphat:

Genghis Kush

Swazi Red
Zambian Copper
Durban
Mpande, Transkei
Kona Gold
Ko Samui, Thai
Neville's Haze
Sour Diesel
DJ's Blueberry
Kosher Kush

Kaskadian

Veteran
I've got quite a few that I really enjoy; C99, Apollo 11, P98 Bubba, UK (exodus) Cheese, Durban Poison, etc.

hazig

i love my amnesia core cut.
searching for a strain with the same type of hight (extrem strong dreamy amnesia hight:)
any ideas (not racy!)

expealadocious

I really loved the pheno I had of Dinafems Moby Dick.
It came out really lemony! unfortunately, it was one of the only plants ive ever had straight up die on me.
It was the only one I underestimated and had no clones of.
Anyhoo... that and... the chem dog from greenhouse, and a bubba kush I have (no idea who made it)

mistymountain

I've never been happier than when smoking some Skunk #1 that I grew from dutch seeds.
A NYC Diesel hybrid was the only weed that made me lose my step and fall on the floor laughing.
Lots of my friends swear by Super Silver Haze but I've never found a clone that was that special to smoke and I always doubted if it was even the "real" mythical Super Silver Haze.
Weed is weed anyway and while there are special strains in their effects, there are also lots of strains that produce the same effects fro any given person. The rest is marketing and some seeds or clones from the same batch might be phenomenal while others are meh...

tiffa

I'm at 7 weeks in with a chocolupe kush and yield wise ive never seen anything like it - early days yet to make conclusions but it is immense.

Joint Lock

Power Kush aka fruity pebbles: This is a nice balance of indica and sativa with a nice head high and body buzz. Can be lethargic if u smoke a lot. But the best thing is the flavor of this potent momma . Pure fruity pebbles from light to roach. Smell and flavor goes hand and hand . This would be my wifes goto smoke and it really doesn't last long when we got it . She flowers really fast . Faster then 90% of genetics ive had in my room . Taken to 63 days she yields well and has great bag appeal with her awesome flavor and smell of pure fruity pebbles .

Kosher Kush is pure road killed skunk mixed with lemon and fuel . very nice strain that will need tied up in late flower due to her floppiness . Not a real big yield but very potent head stash nugs will come from her . Be sure to deal with the smell some how if its a concern

Dinachem is suppose to be a Chemdawg . Chemdawg is rare and hard to come by . unless in the right groups/circles . Ive saw some videos on Dinachem some look like chem some don't . Id be willing to try them though . Dinafem and HSO have never let me down . I been buying seeds retail from 99 . So a lot has came through my rooms. Im new to this place but not at a another forum. Do your research on google and youtube .You will figure it out

The classics u have on your list like jack herrer and AK are not the same AK and Jack of yester year. may take a little time to find the one

rolandomota

My absolute favorite even though I haven't tried is ace seeds Malawi. The description is amazing! I know that every single plant won't be the killer phenotype but the fact that it's a super strong and a very long lasting sativa dominant high in general has me sold. I don't care that it takes a longer time to flower and mostly is very low odor. I want stuff that's mega strong like send people to the emergency room strong. I want that kill.E.R. malaweed in my stash. Golden tiger is also a favorite I got 18 the seeds of those and I will order the Malaweed regs with a couple of female seeds soon as ace puts the fresh regular seed up on their website. Lol malaweed is my nickname for ace Malawi it means bad weed or evil weed in Spanish

Latest posts

Latest posts