What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Cheese for breakfast.mmm

A

Alone

Yeah, the name relates more to the overpoweringly stinky pungent skunk smell. difficult to describe but if you've ever had the pleasure of smelling a decent amount of cheese you'll know exactly what I mean:dance013:
Already posted this pic, but can't resist, exodus cut in coco:
View Image
Very Nice! Ive never had the chance to try the Exodus Cut of UK Cheese but Im growing Connoissuer Genetics -UK Cheese(Exodus Cut) X Chem D called Cheesedog. I have to say...that even in veg, this plant smells like a dirty diaper. LOL Its gonna be a LOUD plant for sure.
So......for all you that have had the pleasure of smoking on the Exodus Cut of Cheese, do you think the Chem D x'ed into the Cheese will make it smell stronger? Im stoked about this strain. Best looking genetics in my garden.

Latest posts

Latest posts