What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stash shots please?

G

Vivalametal said:
Subspace those nugs look real nice. What do they smell like?

Thanks! The bubba #1 and #2 smell very similar, but #2 produces less and doesnt get very purple but the nugs are super hard like stones, anyways they both smell like pine with a sort of stinkyness, foul and sweet at the same time. The rockbud, which i don't think is the real rockbud pheno, smelled fruity, and some people said almost like a dryer sheet? lol

I'm taking pics of my stash at the moment, 8 flavors. no more bubba #2 though, or rockbud, that stuff is long gone.

:yummy:

cropmanagement

great pics guys!

Dannyboy

Bubble stash

Sativa 10 months cured

Crop's berry: Cropsicle

White widow (nirvana)

Same sativa

Some of the stash

Bubble from the sativa

Sensi star W/ sensi star honey oil

Last edited:

mikeh

White Widow Hash: (1st turn of ice-o-lator)

Foto=N3HBTY7D.jpg

(plz don't mind my pressing techniques)

G

Heres come Northern lights x Afghani ive been getting for the past month or so...

Diego

mike h thats from the ice o lator? whats the taste like? always wondered the quality that thing turns out. Looks crazy. How easy is the clean up ? Something about glass and thc that doesnt seem easy to clean out the beaker properly.

G

good shit

good shit

these are some old OG pics, but I figured Id throw em in there anyways. Nice shots everyone K+++

Northern Lights from Aloha Amsterdam ( http://aloha.nl )

mikeh

Diego said:
mike h thats from the ice o lator? whats the taste like? always wondered the quality that thing turns out. Looks crazy. How easy is the clean up ? Something about glass and thc that doesnt seem easy to clean out the beaker properly.

I don't smoke at all, but friends like it!! :woohoo:

9 out of 10 ppl here clean their bong/bowl out in the dish washer :p
But you can also clean it with 96% alc.