What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Lemon Haze Budshots

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Just thought this sexy bitch could use her own thread. :smile:

I could stare at her all day......she smells like buttery lemons.

GHS Super Lemon Haze @ 35 days

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

P

ProIndica

beautiful plants and photos! i could stare at the 3d photo for a long time,it's amazing looking & with the orange background it just sets it off.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is the 08 cup wnner. Some very good smoke I like it alot. GHS did a nice job with this cross. I jsut harvested 5 plants. 5leg take some macros and put them in my Oficial Macro thread.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your right 5LG she does deserve a special thread ...such a nice looking plant !
whats the expected times on this GHS ?

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Right on, thanks for the comments everyone!

The breeder description says she has a flowering time of 9-10 weeks. So, that would put her roughly half way through flower right now at 37 days.

These pictures don't do her justice I'm tellin' ya. She sparkles like a diamond under the hps. I've got another in veg and two more seeds to pop but I don't know if I find another one like this.....anyone think I could pull off a reveg with her?

37 days

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Take a couple clones from lower branches and root them on 18/6...though looking at the plant and the nugget your are cutting may seem hard. In the end that one lil nug will be a full plant soon. Much more to yield. Also remember it will take longer to root the clone and even longer for it to start growing new green growth. Takes a bit to reverse the powerful flowering hormones. Nice SLH for sure!

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Thanks hempluvr, I'll have to give that a shot...

Heres a pic of the full plant taken about a week ago:

picture.php

G

GrowDevil77

a real beauty and a very tasty smoke.
I liked it last year at CC

G

grapepunched

damn nice 5LG, this one looks promising, must say i am pleased
to see a plant from GHS that looks like a winner! i bet you are anticipating
the chop! many harvests

-gp

G

Greyskull

you always have your shit dialed in.
you may have found something really nice there 5LG... good job
:respect:

Anima

WoW!!
Great lookin stuff!

like hemp said- I bet you could reveg, or get cuts if you wanted. They will root faster if you cut off the majority of the flowering top too.

I agree great looking sparkles!

Peace and kindness
-Anima

Latest posts

Latest posts