What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Afgooey

Dakine

Veteran
Well this is a couple shots of afgooey. Opinions welcome. Just tryna contribute to the site! :wave:

Has a white appearance some what sticky not sticky sticky. Hmmm the smell musky with a fruity undertone.

Afgoo.jpg

Afg.jpg

Last edited:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Dakine - Now that looks like some potent smoke my friend! Keepem comin! Peace!

RooR HeaD

That looks good but it was not like the afhgooey i got but any cut could look different no 2 weeds are a like in my eyes! unless grown by the same pepople! But even then it could differ from eachother! enjoy

Dakine

Veteran
Yep any buddah can be different so you never know unless grown by yourself. Any resemblance to the afgooey that you recieved? Thanks for stoppin by

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Affgooy has so many cuts cuz a lot of people in the hills grow um by the seed and always find a differant keeper. Goo always makes some bomb ass crosses, think the best one I ever had was called Soma goo, a goo crossed with a soma strain(i think A+).

sir $moka lot

i smoked afgooey once in cali, the stuff we got was very very very white in apearance almost like cotton balls, the smoke was delicious and the stone out of sight, i would love to have this in my garden someday if i ever get lucky ad get ahold of it, lol hth

sir $moka lot

N

neptune

that looks like "The norcal Goo" cut I have.

descriptions is right on too. Dank with fruit, gold colored, never breaks..... just bends as it's so gooey.

RooR HeaD

Dankie i saw some shit real similar to what you have right their the other day was not gooey but was some type of peach shit some older guy made his own cross i got to take a hit but byh the time it got to me no greens were left. but still had a decent strain. thanks for stopping in my thread and postin that.

M

Mountain

For sure AfGoo is very good stuff...makes some of the sweetest hash around!