What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any training/defoliating pics?

Im having a hard time training and defoliating some pineapple express plants. They show a more indica style of growth and no matter how many leaves and shoots I take off they just seem to spit new ones out to replace them. To be honest I don't think it's really suited for vert growing but it's just so nice, frosty and rock solid. Well above anything else I've grown lately and finishes early too

I think part of my problem is i put a 250w mh in the middle when I flipped to 12/12. Kinda regretting that now..

Anyway gonna attack it pretty hard over the next week, but I figure it's a fine line between just right and too much

Can the good people of IC upload some pics of what their plants look like before 12/12, during stretch and after stretch? Would be much appreciated

Cheers

And is it worth maybe next time using just the 600w hps up high to encourage more spaced nodes before flipping to flower? I feel that might be key or it could be a disaster haha

Plants are in ppk so growing fairly rapid

Dog Star

Veteran
You defoliate first,second,third and fourth week of flowering and each time they grow
another fan leafes.. but in a end they have good amount of leafes like you never
made defoliation..

So you have 4 total defoliation.. think on fan leafes need to go down,you can save
few on colas if they are not big and dont shade buds too much..

Dog Star

Veteran
Something like this ones...

picture.php

Yeah that looks more like what I'm aiming for. I've never had a problem before just this particular strain is a bitch. Think I'll try light high up and hope for something more like that. Current grow will have to come down to the scissors..

Latest posts

Latest posts