What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Feminized and regular seeds, same parents?

S

sourpuss

Hey Karma,

Am looking at some roaddawg but i see fems and regs..

I am wondering how this is done so i can choose with some knowledge.

It states stardawg x biker.. regs make sense since i know you have biker male clone..

I wonder what you did to acheive femmed with a male clone and stardawg as female? I am thinking you grew out the f1s and chose the best females for an s1.

If you selected the best for fem line id be leaning towards fems. If you did some other method id love to know the how and why...

Just confused as id imagine the seeds listed as an s1 or at least noted as such.

:tiphat:

tlui13

Id also be interested to know the percentage with sour power og fems
and any info if people have run them
cheers

UncleBens

Id also be interested to know the percentage with sour power og fems
and any info if people have run them
cheers

Im soaking 6 sour power og fems tonight, I assumed the fem lines were S1's but clarification wouldnt hurt. :)
Someone on here did a run of Karmarado fems and said it was the most stabalised seed pack theyve ever grown...

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Karmarado og femmed where incross

The others are not s1.s they use a reversed female. Al moms are same.

So roadawg got my stardawg cut as mom.

tlui13

Thanks so sour power og is Horti sour power cut x fem biker pollen?

Has anyone grown out the sour power og fems yet

UncleBens

Thanks so sour power og is Horti sour power cut x fem biker pollen?

Has anyone grown out the sour power og fems yet

Ive just popped a pack so ill let you know how they go. I'll make a thread here when they get interesting.

One thing that i noticed was the size of the seeds, they were frickin huge! lol

UncleBens

Karmarado fems were very stable and probably my favorite strain I’ve done to date....

Im pretty keen to try the karmarado (along with all the others...), whats the high like?

Ive never grown any proper og strains so I have no idea what to expect in terms of growth habits either so if anyone has any pointers id appreciate it :)

nickman

Veteran
Im pretty keen to try the karmarado (along with all the others...), whats the high like?

Ive never grown any proper og strains so I have no idea what to expect in terms of growth habits either so if anyone has any pointers id appreciate it :)

More of a narcotic type high ... makes me sleepy and numbs me out a bit ... if that makes any sense.

These were pretty easy to grow as well...

UncleBens

More of a narcotic type high ... makes me sleepy and numbs me out a bit ... if that makes any sense.

These were pretty easy to grow as well...

Thanks! Im needing a strain with that kinda high. Just ordered some karmarado fems, ill be popping them asap

mack 10

Veteran

Rado was my fav too, until I tried the karm down.
aka kog x bikerkush.
flavours are deep og kush with a chemy funk.

UncleBens

Rado was my fav too, until I tried the karm down.
aka kog x bikerkush.
flavours are deep og kush with a chemy funk.

Only hear great things about Karmarado! Whats the stretch and yield like?
Just about to pop a pack of headbangers too, and already got some sour power og fems veging...
The sour powers were supposed to be flowering by now but I was having trouble with low temps in my veg tent which was slowing them right down :( Sorted that now so hoping they pick up :dance013: