What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biker Kush 1.0 Organic 2.2k Circle Jerk

kro-magnon

Veteran
I was thinking you have too much watt for your space when i saw your last page. You don't need so much for the size of your grow, you're wasting energy and damaging plants with so much power. Your plants can only proceed x amount of light and giving more is hurting them, sometimes outdoor growers have to shade their grow to prevent problems. A lot of people think more watts= more yield and waste a lot of energy, your wattage must be consistent with your grow space. I think you should use 1000 or 1200w in your set-up more would be useless.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
I was thinking you have too much watt for your space when i saw your last page. You don't need so much for the size of your grow, you're wasting energy and damaging plants with so much power. Your plants can only proceed x amount of light and giving more is hurting them, sometimes outdoor growers have to shade their grow to prevent problems. A lot of people think more watts= more yield and waste a lot of energy, your wattage must be consistent with your grow space. I think you should use 1000 or 1200w in your set-up more would be useless.

might be right kro

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

day 34 ish nug updates

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
heres some week 5 day 37 shots
they are moving from the stretch to the bulking phase after a 0-5-0 guano top feed last week

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
i think ima get a couple lec315 cmh's for the winter grows after this harvest
id love to see how that spectrum and heat reduction will work out

Hey Boyd lookin good.
I just finnished smoking the last of my karmas o.g- it was so good can only recommend that stuff.

just changed over from mineral feeding to some organics and beginning to think a organic grow would really do karmas strains justice.

Head stash looks interresting aswell,

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Hey Boyd lookin good.
I just finnished smoking the last of my karmas o.g- it was so good can only recommend that stuff.

just changed over from mineral feeding to some organics and beginning to think a organic grow would really do karmas strains justice.

Head stash looks interresting aswell,
yes yes, havent smoked this yet - this from seed and so far looking a ok
week 6 id here lets update moar pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

heres that c99
picture.php

S

sourpuss

Looks on point!! Nice work with the biker 1.0!! Whats your plans with the strain? Keepin cuts?

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
im keeping a cut of the winner for a run or 2, depending on how they turn out
just got a major infusion of elites and seeds i need to run through tho

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
chugging into week 7 heres some more shotsa
they are beginning to bulk up at the shoulders, kinda look like hulk busting out of his shirt atm
glad to see the onset of some stacking finally
i did go in and tie the wall of weed back about 5 inches but still not gonna defoliate till maybe week 8-9
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Shit looks proper bro...!!!...

Your wall of weed is awesome man...!!!...

I've been really contemplating going to a vertical set up kinda like yours, just not sure how it would work out in my room... someday I'll give it a try...

Heat is a major concern of mine... I just worry about not using an air cooled light...

I'll be waiting for your next update bro .

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
ive taken a sample or two , and this stuff is really nice on the nose
flavor, well need a cure for proper judgement, but high? yeah its real nice, a quick boost , up throguh the neck to the crown, fell high from about the solar pleus up
kinda heavy, gonna be a nightime smoke, cause i jhust wanna couchsurf on it
really gonna do good for my yoga classes and daily swims
i think this will make the best butter from the larf ive ever had
and idk, im hoping the hulk thing continues, i fed them a dose of 050 datshit a couple weeks ago and think its starting to kick in, i hope the fans continue their slow fade into the last month here. im hoping shes ready at 9 but begging for 11 weeks for the full deal

i was really a bit disapoint for a while, till like this morning seeing the collas get all lumpy all over , like literally the hulk lol

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
im gonna say this aint a beginner strain - if i had grown this first , idanever been happy
this one is helping learn alot more than an easy strain would too.
they got a lil bit light bleached early on , but i removed a 600 and spread the bulbs out
this stopped the bleaching and after about 10 days, they started to recover

they need more n going into flower along with a dose or 2 of cal wouldve prolly helped
next round ima hit em with a medium dose of N batshit at the flip, then right at 2 weeks hit em early with a regular dose of the 050 - they dont seem to be heavy feeders, or need a ton of water, they are happy with a full soak once a week and a gallon every other day in each 10 gal.
these girls, these bikers, they just want you to get out of their way and let em do they thing

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Shit looks proper bro...!!!...

Your wall of weed is awesome man...!!!...

I've been really contemplating going to a vertical set up kinda like yours, just not sure how it would work out in my room... someday I'll give it a try...

Heat is a major concern of mine... I just worry about not using an air cooled light...

I'll be waiting for your next update bro .

man cooltubes are cheap used down here and are everywhere
i draw my intake through them from myu attic vent - its fall now , and my ac is doing fine holdong a steady 77-81 with 1600 watts