What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mutation on headbanger

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
He got extra seed send. He just forgets to state it. For his missing seed.

Time will make you happy if you treat them right. Sowah Sowah and all be gooood.

Demourok

He got extra seed send. He just forgets to state it. For his missing seed.

Time will make you happy if you treat them right. Sowah Sowah and all be gooood.

Hi

This is true , i 've managed with a friend , to contact you by email as Karma genetic have given up his website.
Then 1 month later , i 've received luckily 6 extra seeds.
Thank you.

I got luck on this , you did a mistake on postal address.
What a pity you did priority mail , it was so long to come that i though you had forgetten me.

Sadly too late to sow it with others ones.

At that time i have 4 female plants and 2 more still indefinite.
Growth was difficult and weak comparating to others strains.
Secondary sticks are very rare.

I got cutting on each plant , they have made healthy roots in 10 days.

Let's see how that will go.

bye

Badfishy1

Hi

This is true , i 've managed with a friend , to contact you by email as Karma genetic have given up his website.
Then 1 month later , i 've received luckily 6 extra seeds.
Thank you.

I got luck on this , you did a mistake on postal address.
What a pity you did priority mail , it was so long to come that i though you had forgetten me.

At that time i have 4 female plants and 2 more still indefinite.
Growth was difficult and weak comparating to others strains.
Secondary sticks are very rare.

I got cutting on each plant , they have made healthy roots in 10 days.

Let's see how that will go.

bye

Ahhhh the truth shall set you free... (even if the vendor had to steer you towards the truth)... stand up guy karma...

Demourok

Ahhhh the truth shall set you free... (even if the vendor had to steer you towards the truth)... stand up guy karma...

Hi

Do you you want the full truth ?
Should i tell my 3 months story to finally get this pack of seeds?

Much exciting than GoT , real adventure.

Tomorrow i 'll take some photos to see differences between headbanger and other strains that have been in same conditions.

bye

B

beanz

Hi

Do you you want the full truth ?
Should i tell my 3 months story to finally get this pack of seeds?

Much exciting than GoT , real adventure.

Tomorrow i 'll take some photos to see differences between headbanger and other strains that have been in same conditions.

bye

go pound sand , don,t come here bitching about karma ....

think you,ll discredit him ....you look like tool . only problem with headbanger is its too potent .

have a nice day :tiphat:

Budley Doright

Veteran

I had to laugh at this comment.... whiners are never happy.....

There is after all always something to whine about....

Demourok

Hi

Growth is not the point here , but it's an important step.
Can't say if it's good or not before drying and curing it.
Just reporting.
It has caused me troubles because i had several strains in the same space.
I haven 't been able to let headbanger growth longer because the others were already to tall.
I wanted to take cuttings on all of them before 12/12 time to be able to grow it again.

Spice are really more sativa and vigourous that i thought.
And headbanger seems really more indica on leafs.

I have read that headbangers had good production rate but i had been surprised about low number of branches.

bye

kro-magnon

Veteran
Headbanger is not the easiest strain to grow and you sound like a noob, don't blame the strain when you don't have skills to make it shine.
You should be happy about your extra seeds you got 5 more for free when only one was missing from your pack and whatever the time it took to reach you.
Karma is a real good breeder and a very good person, you won't find a grower here to complain about his seeds or his behavior.

Badfishy1

Headbanger is not the easiest strain to grow and you sound like a noob, don't blame the strain when you don't have skills to make it shine.
You should be happy about your extra seeds you got 5 more for free when only one was missing from your pack and whatever the time it took to reach you.
Karma is a real good breeder and a very good person, you won't find a grower here to complain about his seeds or his behavior.

OP just helped karma. By coming here to cry then giving karma the opportunity to rectify situation then leaving out the fact he not only fixed but went above n beyond expectations only makes Karma shine. There are many breeders around, but this specific thread made me a future karma customer...

Demourok

Hi

I would say :"Warning !!! Warning !!! Fanboy troll detected !!!"

I have grown my first cannabis plant 15 years ago , so calm down Kro-magnon :D.
Not my fault if i get surfertilize signs before using any fertilizer with light mix soil.That's really weird thing.
I think this kind of report can help others to be carefully on this strain , that seems to not eat a lot at beginning.

At the contrary , your comment seems useless.What is his purpose?

6 seeds is cool , yes , but 1 could have been enough.
Just claiming that i have paid , is it a problem?
When i read you , i feel that i am a robber.

bye

maimunji

If someone doesn't like hedbangers will be great to send me this mutated seeds. I grow only biker kush v2.0 from Karma and from 4 seeds finish with 3 males and one seed tap root dying after germination maybe my beatiful female so I have bad luck with them. But diffenetly I will buy them again.

kro-magnon

Veteran
When I read you I feel like you're a cry baby, we don't need your report on a very good strain you can't manage corectly. if you really had so much experience you wouldn't freak out for a simple leaf deformation, it's a good sign of your lack of knowledge.

Demourok

When I read you I feel like you're a cry baby, we don't need your report on a very good strain you can't manage corectly. if you really had so much experience you wouldn't freak out for a simple leaf deformation, it's a good sign of your lack of knowledge.

Hi

No problem so , i'll stop posting so .
So sad that IC mag can 't kick or ban useless ppl with useless comment that don't help anyone...
No right to freedom of expressionso , well.
I' m fed up with fanboys like you kro and it seems ICmag is only for fanboys , that i am not ...so

bye