What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Getting a Card for NM 87122 and AZ 85249?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Anyone have personal experience with getting a medical card and sourcing cancer treatment type edibles in the following areas?

Albuquerque, NM 87122

and

Chandler, AZ 85249

Was talking to someone on chemo and radiation for a brain tumor and I have zero experience or information in these areas. Looking for local doctors who know what's going on and can walk them through getting a card. They're not exactly sure which area they'll be staying in the next few months, so info on both areas is greatly appreciate.

Any information on dispensaries in those areas carrying high CBD, moderate THC edibles would be awesome as well. They have zero tolerance, so all this will be new.

Thank you so much :tiphat:

Last edited:

Douglas.Curtis

Seriously?

Nobody on here knows anything about Albuquerque NM or Chandler AZ? I'm looking for info on which doctors and dispensaries are on the level, or at the very least who to avoid.

No groups in those areas willing to help educate someone going through cancer?

For Chandler, getting a card is ridiculously easy. Finding a doc that has canna-knowledge might be more difficult. There are a number of dispensaries "nearby", Emerald Palace is in or on the Chandler/Gilbert border and open 7 days a week.

As far as just getting a card, I think a majority of AZ MMJ patients end up going to Dr. Reeferalz. The Tempe office is the closest to Chandler.

Douglas.Curtis

AWESOME!

Thanks so much for the info. Really helps when someone who doesn't know much can get decent information on the subject. I won't be able to consult personally, so the information here is very helpful in deed.

Thank you again. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts