What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD

THCengineer

cure-cannabis-with-thc-rick-simpson-hero.jpg

Rick Simpson

http://humansarefree.com/2017/06/rick-simpson-cure-cancer-with-cannabis.html#more

Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD

The big wave in conservative communities in cannabis is CBD oil. It doesn’t cause the “high” of THC, which so many people seem to have a problem with.

But CBD only helps with a few conditions. THC is the true healer. Compared to the side effects of most pharmaceuticals, feeling good is a benefit, not a drawback.

For many, it is this controversial cannabinoid that holds the key to healing.

Rick Simpson on clearing the air

We sat down with Rick Simpson recently to talk about his life, his mission to help people, and his amazing cannabis oil.

"People are under the misconception that I live in the US and all of this, and I can’t even travel into the US.

The
Canadian government gave me a criminal record for saving people’s lives and that prohibits me from even traveling into the United States. So, I haven’t been in the US since.

On the miracle of cannabis

The simple truth is the American government or nobody anywhere ever had the right to outlaw this plant’s use in the first place.

We used it for
thousands of years all through history. It was basically man’s best fiend.

But the big money didn’t want it that way, the same big money that controls our governments in the shadows, they wanted [to] sell their own.

Do the things their own way so they could make
big profits, so the first thing you do, prohibit cannabis.

Cannabis doesn’t present a danger to the public, but it does present a great danger to these big money types.

THC vs CBD and his own oils

Well, the cannabis oils that I produced were all from the indica strains, they heavy sedative indica strains, and the more powerful the better…

Now, my oils or the extracts that I produced did contain a certain amount of CBD, there’s no question, maybe 2%, maybe even up to 6%, but the
THC levels in the oils that I produced were very high.

So, and if you look at things, like the American Cancer Institute itself openly admits right on their own webpages, that THC is very effective in the treatment of several different forms of cancer.

It’s like I said, I don’t say that CBD doesn’t have it’s benefits, but I’ll tell you one thing brother, if you’ve got cancer, you better be looking for THC.

Having a small CBD content could be beneficial, no question, but it’s the THC that to me it’s the main
cancer killer."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lub4k4Vk5YQ

Cannabis THC Cures Cancer, Not CBD - Rick Simpson Oil Interview

REALPOTency

Veteran
true,
I treat a person with cancer,
brain tumor,
Was given extract (RSO with ethanol or isopropyl),
Indica's strain HIGH THC ratio(only 1-2% cbd)
7 months of treatment and was successful, the tumor dissolves
Their doctors the only thing they say is a miracle since they do not support cannabis therapy,
the doctors prefers make money with chemical shit...

Drewsif

Cbd hype, personally, is sham marketing. Thc helps with everything they claim CBD does. The only effect I've noticed from cbd is a pinkish-purple coloration to the high very similar to mdma.

Of course my observations are biased by the fact that my only experience with "cbd" strains is commercial dispensaries .

That being said, strains bred just for thc are not as effective flr me as more balanced ones. Im speaking pre-cbd era definition of 'balance'. I dont believe cbd was ever at a 1:1 ratio to thc or anywhere close.

Cbd propaganda is based on hemp production as far as i can see. People are being taken advantage of by hemp oil importers.

issack

Veteran
I make the oil.. comes out black dark. And I've helped cure 4 people already with stage 4 cancer . 1 1/2 to 2 grams a day . Within 8 months totally cancer free. Yes the cbd train is a fucking stupid hype.

Drewsif

I tried making oil his way. Think I soaked too long, as it was quite dark.

I don't like the Simpson method at all. Use ethyl alcohol for sure. I think Rick uses iso..

Just for giggles, I did a 2 week iso soak on a lb of bud that had already been thermally extracted (vaporized). The yield was huge, a black tar that bubbled and spread around when heat was applied. Definitely zero cannabinoids, flavors,or chlorophyll. Just plant extract . I still can't believe how much black tary substance was extracted for already extracted bud. Im curious if anything beneficial was in the full plant extract at all. Some people say so, juicing leaves and whatnot. But i see a slow wash for what it is now. It's not the chlorophyll or cbd making the concentrate dark... The vaped bud was light brown with zero combusted material. And a virtual tar pit was extracted out of it..

kickapoo

Thanks for the info. Maybe I should try to use something other than naphtha, like Rick uses, as I was hoping for something lighter in color.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Why do you want it lighter??? This is medicine who cares what color it is??? Do you care if a pill is pink purple yellow green blue??? A lot of the dark color is Do to the thc being activated if you take a sexy golden slab of shatter n heat it to activate the thc you get a dark brown color.. I have a feeling if it came out a light color it wouldn't be half as effective .. Why not just get colored capsules or syringes if its an eyesore issue...

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
That would be great...

That would be great...

Why do you want it lighter??? This is medicine who cares what color it is??? Do you care if a pill is pink purple yellow green blue??? A lot of the dark color is Do to the thc being activated if you take a sexy golden slab of shatter n heat it to activate the thc you get a dark brown color.. I have a feeling if it came out a light color it wouldn't be half as effective .. Why not just get colored capsules or syringes if its an eyesore issue...

That would be great if THC actually cured cancer :party: You guys without cancer sure don't know shit :moon:

XXX_710

RSO made with everclear, THC works for me

RSO made with everclear, THC works for me

First, I've been making rso for a little over a year, and I've found Everclear to work rather well. Rick Simpson uses Naptha, others use iso, but many believe that you should use a solvent that is edible. Since you're going to eat this stuff and no one can guarantee an absolute purge of all the solvent, and you are not a chemist, it's good to play it safe.

Everclear, or pure grain alcohol, is an efficient solvent for cannabinoids, so the consensus is to do a 3 minute shake in a jar before filtering. The short amount of time is thought to grab most all of the cannabinoids while grabbing the least amount of chlorophyll. ISO is an even more efficient solvent for cannabinoids, but I don't want to eat any trace amounts of it that may not have separated or purged.

Now, If someone has cancer, they should be getting as high as they want from THC. Cancer is a bad deal, so why not let them have a little mental reprieve from that burden. If RSO is to be serious medicine for healing, it must have THC in it.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Ive had type 2 diabetes for years with neuropathy

this stuff curbs appetite and gives me pain relief for hours.

Just a few grains in a dabber

99 percent CBD isolate

picture.php

kickapoo

Why...because that's what a few sick people have asked me for. Who am I to tell them they are wrong. Was just trying to help others, and came on here thinking I did something wrong, looking for advise.
Not into trying to deceive them by putting it in colored caps or syringes.
Obviously this type of extraction isn't what I'm looking for.

kickapoo

First, I've been making rso for a little over a year, and I've found Everclear to work rather well. Rick Simpson uses Naptha, others use iso, but many believe that you should use a solvent that is edible. Since you're going to eat this stuff and no one can guarantee an absolute purge of all the solvent, and you are not a chemist, it's good to play it safe.

Everclear, or pure grain alcohol, is an efficient solvent for cannabinoids, so the consensus is to do a 3 minute shake in a jar before filtering. The short amount of time is thought to grab most all of the cannabinoids while grabbing the least amount of chlorophyll. ISO is an even more efficient solvent for cannabinoids, but I don't want to eat any trace amounts of it that may not have separated or purged.

Now, If someone has cancer, they should be getting as high as they want from THC. Cancer is a bad deal, so why not let them have a little mental reprieve from that burden. If RSO is to be serious medicine for healing, it must have THC in it.
Thank you for the info. I'll try this method.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
First, I've been making rso for a little over a year, and I've found Everclear to work rather well.

Thank you for the info. I'll try this method.

I used Everclear as well to make oil....turned out dark so RSO may not be what you are really looking for. Made exactly like Rick's video other than I used the Everclear. My end product which I was very happy with for 1st time ------>

picture.php

XXX_710

My RSO also turns out like the pics unregistered posted. It should be a darker, grease-like substance when finished. I really don't think it can be colored that lightly, unless maybe if you had all early harvest flower with primarily clear trichromes in your batch, but I don't know (if someone tests that, show the pics comparing the color). I have a lot of indicia in mine because I want the medicinal effects. Limiting chlorophyll is more of a taste thing that only matters when you go adding your RSO to edibles.

Latest posts

Latest posts