What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbangers.. day 77

Alpen rock

Holy Molly!!

You're killing it here Trich_Tyson, :tiphat:
I have 7 Headbangers seedlings, now you put a big smile on my face:woohoo:
All reports are outrageous on this strain

What wattage do you use?

Whenever I come across a grow like yours I always want to hang around and learn some stuff. You can tell how you are getting the most out of those genetics. Beautiful girls. I hope that if I hang around enough and keep trying I can grow some killer like that someday. Great work.
:yeahthats:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Very nice looking grow, really interested in the F2s vs originals, I must read up on the breeding lines he used, please keep us updated on your selection adventures. It's something theoretically so easy, but with good lines and lots of good plants, it is not as easy as people make out at times !

Trich_Tyson

thanks for the love guys.

Alpen - these were under 1k open. too hot for my liking, but i wanted to give em as much sun as possible and they were ok with it. Working on the temps for this next run using an AC.

Chaos - I guess its hard to really say since my selection wasn't huge. I popped 19 i believe total.. only 7 were f2. 3 or 4 of the final 12 are f2. During veg everything looked almost identical.. As shoots took the lead they were topped or cropped to try and get em fairly even so growth varied a bit. In flower everything just looked great. there wasn't any way of telling the difference. 2 of my f2s were frostier than the others. what appeared to be my lowest yielding plant was an f2.
I guess the best way I can explain it is the variation within the f2 generation was similar to the variation within the f1 gen.. and the f2 generation wasn't -to me- discernible from the f1.

They are 6 days into dry, and drier than i like.. so ill trim and start to sweat em a bit tomorrow.

I've sampled the only non keeper I identified (the low yielding, least resinous f2). It's keeper strength for sure.

Trich_Tyson

Going thru the pics I took with my girls camera before it died, and the ones I took with my phone.. upload em as i can

from harvest.

F2#1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hey m8 nice headbanger grow u finnished here top notch!!

I just finished the Karma O.G which was also very awsome, i should make a thread too i dont see many KoG theards out there i couldnt find much for comparison when i started mine atleast..

one thing is sure.. Karma keeps it very real i can approve of this !! :)

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Holy hell that's beautiful!

Nice grow!

I just started 12 of the BAKED BEANZ Headbanger F2's. Very encouraging!

Thanks for posting up!

the blurry #12... sorry too many fans to turn off lol..

Thanks Lester.. I'm sure his release is awesome.. look forward to seeing yours grow up :)

Just curious here, are you guys saying someone(baked beans) f2'd Karma's Headbanger and released them for sale?
If so, total dick move!

Plants look awesome Trich.

Just curious here, are you guys saying someone(baked beans) f2'd Karma's Headbanger and released them for sale?
If so, total dick move!

whaaat ?? I dont think so , i mean its possible ofc but i really dont hope thats the case?..

anyways i was allready thinking that next grow would be strictly headbangers, after this thread im totally convinced tho ;D

Should i look out for f2s or something when ordering now?

Trich_Tyson

If so, total dick move!

Nah brotha. Not a fan of that side of he seed business either. Useful idiot blessed me wirh the f2s shortly after I had placed an order for the karma pack. Still got a couple f2s to run

Trich_Tyson

whaaat ?? I dont think so , i mean its possible ofc but i really dont hope thats the case?..

anyways i was allready thinking that next grow would be strictly headbangers, after this thread im totally convinced tho ;D

Should i look out for f2s or something when ordering now?
Nah man. Just order karmas. They are around. Honestly. All keeper worthy. Still testing n shit. But all brought something to the table terp wise. All strong as fuck. Only eliminated two back ups

DJXX

Veteran
i love headbanger.....but dayum look at yours...just incredible work.....maddest of props..DJXX

Nah man. Just order karmas. They are around. Honestly. All keeper worthy. Still testing n shit. But all brought something to the table terp wise. All strong as fuck. Only eliminated two back ups

Haha you should def find some keepers judging from ur pics man. hoping to get some equally potent seeds .. The KOG i had 5 plants but only 2 phenos was like totally awsome dankness and 1 decent but 2 of them was not that dank. However running from the clones would fix this ofc.. just awsome to see so high dankness ratio in the headbangers :D

Trich_Tyson

i love headbanger.....but dayum look at yours...just incredible work.....maddest of props..DJXX

Thanks DJ. By far the best seed pop I've done. In my limited experience. Some of the phenos have made t out and about. Hoping to see em shine :)

Trich_Tyson

Haha you should def find some keepers judging from ur pics man. hoping to get some equally potent seeds .. The KOG i had 5 plants but only 2 phenos was like totally awsome dankness and 1 decent but 2 of them was not that dank. However running from the clones would fix this ofc.. just awsome to see so high dankness ratio in the headbangers :D

Yeah man. Grab em if you can.

Not sure what you mean re: the clones. They'll be dialed a little more and might slightly vary from the seed in depending when you flipped.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Right on. Making f2's for yourself and some homies is no big deal but selling them would not be cool at all. I know Karma feels the same way so I was just hoping that was not the case.

Once again beautiful plants my friend.

Trich_Tyson

Thanks unreg and tree.

Most my plants were original cross. I've since scooped headstash and would love to grab more karma gear next time I see a good drop.