What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's Grow & Process Some Medical Grade!

GastroGrower

I've had a few friends help me with trimming in the past. Seems like ability to understand the concept and do it well varies a lot. One of my artist friends is an amazing painter and great with his hand, but then when he trimmed it just looked like shit, haha. Others who I would think wouldn't do well ended up killing it. No way I could do multiple pounds in one round though, too much tendonitis from years of playing music and typing (and grinding weed).

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
lets see, 9 600w lights, thats 1.5 per roughly, i say 12-14# total.

we demand to know!

hope u r good b4

B4URTIME

I'm sorry guys I got busy with life, and forgot to finish this thread off, I am back now under my real Icmag handle this nick was used to share a couple logs with everyone while I was still avoiding my original handle.

To sum this run up the final yield was just over 12 lbs not quite 12.5 lbs.I will dig through and see if I can produce some better photo's from that log, If you care to see what I am up to now not hard to find me until next time be safe and take care!

picture.php

picture.php