What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics R&D

chomsky

Sour o nesia

Sour o nesia

I'm pretty sure I figured out what was happening. I think that is just a pretty bad case of nutrient burn. I was using mammoth P microbes which I believe allowed my plants to take up a lot of extra nutrient. I think I should have cut down on the nutrient during feeding while using the mammoth P in soil. Anyway several of the bigger fan leaves up towards the top of the bigger buds on some of the colas burned pretty badly. My question is how much will this actually affect the growth of those Colas? Other than a quick and intense burn the girls are actually doing very well. I'm just wondering how this will affect my overall quality?

chomsky

I dunno but that looks fire!!!
great work

Keeping my fingers crossed. I've had a few issues and this is been a challenging grow for various reasons. But it is still looking promising. I think I'm going to chop in about a week maybe 10 days.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Ask Trich Tyson about the Headbangers, and check out his albums. Pretty sure he ran a couple packs. His #12 is Sour D from seed, and his #5 is an OG dom Headbanger. Both like to go to at least 10 weeks. I've run both is why I said what I said.

thefoetus

I'm pretty sure I figured out what was happening. I think that is just a pretty bad case of nutrient burn. I was using mammoth P microbes which I believe allowed my plants to take up a lot of extra nutrient. I think I should have cut down on the nutrient during feeding while using the mammoth P in soil. Anyway several of the bigger fan leaves up towards the top of the bigger buds on some of the colas burned pretty badly. My question is how much will this actually affect the growth of those Colas? Other than a quick and intense burn the girls are actually doing very well. I'm just wondering how this will affect my overall quality?
Hi Chomsky, we recently realized this. We had been using Mammoth-P and Photosynthesis Plus in addition to our nutrient line, while growing 5Hz F1s. We've had to cut the ferts way back on the sativa doms. Hopefully your plants will recover; have you flushed and checked out the product SLF-100?

Peace

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
Just ready in R&D for first test

Femmed My sour diesel cut reversed

Headstash x Sour Diesel
KarmaRado x Sour Diesel
HA OG x Sour Diesel
Sour Power x Sour Diesel aka Double Sour
KG Amnesia x Sour Diesel
(TriFi x Udub) x Sour Diesel
Ghost/HA#22 x Sour Diesel
Bubba Udub x Sour Diesel
Mandarina x Sour Diesel
(SFV x TK) X Sour Diesel
Biker x Sour Diesel

cant wait for these to be released :biggrin::tiphat:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
Femmed My sour diesel cut reversed

Headstash x Sour Diesel
KarmaRado x Sour Diesel
HA OG x Sour Diesel
Sour Power x Sour Diesel aka Double Sour
KG Amnesia x Sour Diesel
(TriFi x Udub) x Sour Diesel
Ghost/HA#22 x Sour Diesel
Bubba Udub x Sour Diesel
Mandarina x Sour Diesel
(SFV x TK) X Sour Diesel
Biker x Sour Diesel

found some of these for sale on IG, $150 for 6 fem beans...

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
I'd love to grab some packs of that list. will keep my hawkeyes on this thread

youll have to watch IG Im guessing, I doubt sBay will ever get anything again, but your right, Id give up some feathers for a few of those crosses :biggrin:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I got few of these SD reversed lined up for reproduction.

First batch is all gone.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Might be a good match for the gb karm. Did ya ever get to pop the Gorilla bubble?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts