What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Damn it stinks in here!

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
QO6PtB4sLx-2.png
I've read your suppose to toss 16+ weekers unless breeding. Im sure giving a dig at a few 12-14 week hazes would end up with some gold.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That would hurt to put that much time into something that turned out like that.

Phillthy ran some. He ended up sending me home with full on branches to finish drying because he was so put off by it as well. :laughing:

dank.Frank

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
The Mango Haze F3 I have in flower looks to be one of the long, long flowering types. Almost 7 weeks in, might even be that or more, and barely any flowers. Small clusters of calyx's and that's it. It's also doing some weird shit, some weird looking leaves and the top split in two, and made two tops. I'll try to remember to take some pics.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
She likes it intensely bright warm and muggy. With no food at all... I think if I was using maxiboom i'd try to flower with 500 ppm on some, and just give calmag foliars to hold her strong...They stunt hard with normal feed and take way longer than true form. I think most the phenos that look 14 week+ would finish at least 2-4 weeks faster with almost no food, and dropping humidity/hours of light to speed thangs up.
I'm gonna try one of the quicker less picky phenos with 1\4 amount topdress amend this time... With some actual veg, and root space.

Scrappy-doo

Sorry everyone, been slacking with the pic updates. Just selecting, resizing, uploading is feeling like a pita lately. :)

This round of pics are all from last week.

First run here on a cut I received as TK. Definitely looks spot on to some of the pics I've seen online, but I know there's some dispute on what's the real TK.

Day 40 +/- Smelling chemmy to me

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Thanks Gman, yeah I'm liking her a lot. First run with her I realized right away where the corey gets her smell from. Far as growing is concerned tho I much prefer the 4 she's as low maintenance as it gets.

Scrappy-doo

Sister at 45ish days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here's another new one I was passed as sherbert. Not very impressed. She's pretty but lacking in the smell dept. Pretty much what I expected... fruit punch sherberty type smells... just very mild.

@55 days

picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Happy Holidaze everyone!

Had some issues this run with the cmh tent. I cut some corners with my soil mix and I think what happened is it ended up not draining very well. So, got some deficiencies and early yellowing this time around. Some handled it better than others but all made it to the end and turned out some nice flowers. Next few days I'll get some pics up.

FX1

This was a DJ Short tester. I think the mom was a blue heaven pheno. Pretty plants, nice structure, decent yielding. Earthy, musky, and a little berry on top.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Super Silver Haze

Recently acquired locally. From what I've gathered she dates back to '05. Of all the new plants I'm the most excited for this one. Awesome bud structure nice and solid, decent yield, great vigor, easy to grow, done in 9-10, catch a whiff and you know exactly what it is. Faded a little earlier than I would have liked and not the best pics but she's a keeper 100. Next round she's gonna throw down.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LungCooking

Nice SSH man! Im trying myself that beauty too! Best high/smoke i had back in amsterdam!

VcmdgNk.jpg

Whats the smell like on that one?

Scrappy-doo

Dammit Lungcooking I specifically worded my post to avoid having to describe how she smells! :)

If you've ever had ssh then you know exactly what it smells like. I've never been able to put it to words very well. To me ssh smells a lot like lemon lime twang salt, though most people don't seem to know what that is... A sad reminder that I must be getting old.

This particular pheno has a little less hazy twang funk and some added earthy, musky, maybe even piney type notes underneath. This seems to match the tighter, denser flowers and shorter flower time so she leans a little more to the nl or skunk side than other phenos I've run. All positive attributes in my book.

I have another even older ssh cut in the cloner that I believe also leans somewhere on this side of the genetics. If I get roots on her I might have to bust out my pack of relentless ssh f4 and have a pollen chuck party over here. :party:

Latest posts

Latest posts