What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SmokinErb's Karma Collection

All the new stuff (same as above)

LbwtiKq.jpg

Jack O Nesia. Should have vegged these a little longer.

SKd6p2s.jpg

Sour Power x Biker (Karma and Horti collab)

7y5bIP5.jpg

S0YWOoJ.jpg

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work! Love the stadium. How are the lights located in this set up ? It has to make for easy access to the plants. I hate doing the plant shuffle everytime I water.

everything is lookin stellar. I have some d-kush, cheesy rider others waiting to pop when the time is right. This definitely made me excited! Thanks for sharing.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your room is looking great! Plants are showing a nice proper fade as they mature and finish up. That first pic of that D-Kush looks keeper quality...

You're going to have a massive amount of smoke reports to do!!! :respect:

dank.Frank

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey smokinerb

Thanks for the update all the pics look class

Should have some amount of flavours come harvest time
Nice job

Thanks
GA

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
damm i know where i wanne be at new Years eve ha ha

Well done SmokinErb looks like a nice selection round there.

nickman

Veteran
That old scratch looks great ... Can I c a close up of the 2nd pic of old grandpa scratch... Polar bear and c99 x biker looks stunning too... Theta the 1st c99 biker I've seen... They all lookn good though ...

kro-magnon

Veteran
Very nice collection of Karma's strains and i like the way you set up your plants. I will soon start a pack of Jack O Nesia, I have great expectations for this strain.

Pardon my absence. All's good, just haven't really had much access to a PC and haven't really prioritized getting a new one. Things are going great in the garden pretty much. All of this current run are in small containers so they did start to fade a little earlier than normal, but I'm really happy with the results.

Had an complete cloning failure which resulted in losing some genetics, unfortunately :( Anonymous OG will no longer be a part of my garden, sadly. I also lost *most* of the cuts from this current run. Ol Grandpa Scratch made it along with 1 cut of D-kush, and a few others. Attempting to re-veg one of my BHOG plants with a very unique odor. Either way, I have more seeds of all of these strains (minus BHOG and DKUSH) and will be running those here soon.

Flower room is currently shut down and empty. Vegging some larger plants another week or so before flowering. Gonna get some cleaning time in there... dirt and leaf everywhere.

Here's some final shots I snapped of most of the plants before I chopped. Some of 'em are blurry, set my camera to automatic setting. 2 pics of each plant.

Ol' Grandpa Scratch, #1 & 4:

rKEATvQ.jpg

QsKHu37.jpg

5Kz7X1L.jpg

D-Kush #1:

plYstpY.jpg

TMpU0Jn.jpg