What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SmokinErb's Karma Collection

What's up guys? Figured I'd start a thread reppin' my karma gear. I've run primarily Karma Genetics gear in my grow for a couple of years. Don't see that changing so long as Karma keeps dropping fire.

I do have another thread which I cover everything I'm growing. I'll limit this to just my Karma stuff. I'll cover some previous stuff I've run, as well as regular updates of current & new genetics I bring in.

Happy to answer any questions about anything I've grown to the best of my recollection.

Biker Le Blanc

gvWwaI7.jpg

xO8Vk57.jpg

XIej3Ny.jpg

tl5TWi3.jpg

BUDwxFD.jpg

Last edited:
Well it appears my image host is only letting me "view" 225 of my 572 images. I'll have to figure out how to see the hidden ones in order to keep posting some of the older ones.

Here's the list of what's currently running, that I'll be sharing as they grow First run from seed:

White Snake
White Biker
Old Grandpa Scratch
D-Kush
Brotherhood OG
Polar Bear
C99 x Biker
Sour Power (Karma/Horti)

And ^^^^ that list, is why I made this thread. I don't want to make individual threads for each strain.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for getting these UP SmokinErb22 , I know you did a load of KG strains the last 2 years.

Alpen rock

Excellent idea Smokinerb!!

Grabbin a seat frontrow...you have a serious lineup, some gems will show up fo sho!!

Thks fr sharing

nickman

Veteran
I'm lookn forward to those polar bears and white bikers... I got polar bear on its way now...

Made a mistake on the first post, I fixed it. I thought the Biker Le Blanc nugs were cheesy rider... they're just super dense. Forgot how good that stuff was.

Anyway, THIS is cheesy rider:

gilePUg.jpg

X5Y55P1.jpg

NdSKHov.jpg

43Ew6dN.jpg

HpHxeeY.jpg

Biker Kush. Couldn't find any late flowering pics I could identify yet. Still got plenty of photos to go through, though. Too bad I don't have them labeled.

ZzHyUiX.jpg

9MHVhrK.jpg

MRzBIbP.jpg

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey erb22

Thanks for the update really interested to see that old grampa go
Got a a pack in the fridge

I hope your keeping well?

Thanks
GA

nickman

Veteran
Really loving the whole plant shots ... How many days of veg are those polar bears...?... They all look great though...

Hard to see these since I didn't pull them off the racks... my computer took a shit on me, so I've got to get around to replacing that here in a week or so.

Old Grandpa Scratch, couple different plants:

0GXqq20.jpg

oTYW40m.jpg

D-kush:

BCnrDzt.jpg

TTtmejn.jpg

BHOG:

fAcH02N.jpg