What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma's OG

Kalyx

just got wind ill be starting a thread on these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am very honored and will do my very best to make this as amazing as possible. shouldnt be hard with these beans.
thank you karma!!!!

Hey congrats str8edge can't wait to see your grow show you are going to kill it!

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone

Looking forward to seeing these grown out in different setups and styles

And hoping there is not any no shows or excuses from the chosen few

Thanks
GA

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Str8 no matter what we will kill it with these im sure yours are going to rock. Expectations are high on this one.

nickman

Veteran
Congrats crooked and straight ... I'm sure this will b epic... Crooked, are u gonna b running them in soil or hydro

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
:woohoo: counting the days.im excited to see yours too. i cant help but feel a little intimidated haha. you guys seem like amazing growers. im actually thankful to have a real time crew to bounce questions off of and compare notes to see what its doing for you guys. heres to tha safe journey.
Hey everyone

Looking forward to seeing these grown out in different setups and styles

And hoping there is not any no shows or excuses from the chosen few

Thanks
GA

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nick ill be doing my pheno selection in soil first so i can toss males. Then ill pick which phenos seem elite/stable and run them in rockwool dwc. So both!

B

bench warmer

How did I miss this? Congrats guys! This really will be an amazing sight to see. :headbange

Congrats guys! Can't wait to see what y'all do with these. Planning on grabbing 5 packs of these on drop-day. Don't think I've ever been so excited for a seed drop. So dank

StardustGardens

Karma, do you have any room for me to do a test room for you? You know I've been rocking your stuff for years now and the Triple Kush is a main stay in the rotation.

Thanks, Brother

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Karma

A handful of Karma OG seeds appeared from the heavens today...

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere but, could you talk a bit about the overall structure that could be expected from these plants? Veg speed, stretch, etc... I grow vscrog, so this is of some importance to me.

I like fast veg'n lanky branchy girls with a healthy stretch. I'm thinking this can be found. I have not grown any of your Og's in the past, so this should be fun.

:tiphat:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
The karma og makes a bit thicker branching then my biker kush. Got a good veg rate. And the typical OG stretch. She just make bigger and verry tight buds.

I am shure she will rock your style pretty good.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Many many thank you's are in order.

Thank You Karma
Thank You DF
Much appreciated

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]