What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

i got two packs of headbanger and 4 freebies of sour power og
i just started 4 headbangers all germed so i cant wait for some sour goodness

too-dope

purple banger alert! HBJ harvested at 75 days. Interesting how much color this one got considering temps have been between 82-84f over the summer. I imagine the clone will have even more brilliant colors as the weather cools in the coming months. dense bud production, floppy stems. pungent sour/sandalwood nose.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

too-dope

HBM also harvested at 75 days. Larger less dense bud formation than HBJ, however still fairly dense. extremely loud sour funky nose. both phenos side by side at the bottom.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Nice job Too-Dope. I was also surprised when I saw some color coming from some of my headbangers. I'm growing at sea level in Hawaii and colors are extremely rare for me

too-dope

Thanks everybody. I have 4 more phenos. One I think is gonna go well over 80 days. There is also one more with some purple that I anticipate will be next to get the chop.

What's HBJ? and HBM?

I originally popped a whole pack of Headbanger labeling the plants A-L.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I finally have a few Headbangers and Roaddawgs in veg.. Just getting them big enough to get some cuts..

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Nice job Too-Dope. I was also surprised when I saw some color coming from some of my headbangers. I'm growing at sea level in Hawaii and colors are extremely rare for me

out of the 4 phenos I had, 2 got like blood orange purple fan leaves. Temps weren't even that low, that I can recall. Sadly, pheno #4 passed away, but Ive got 1-3 left to share with you guys this winter again!

kalopatchkid

Veteran
out of the 4 phenos I had, 2 got like blood orange purple fan leaves. Temps weren't even that low, that I can recall. Sadly, pheno #4 passed away, but Ive got 1-3 left to share with you guys this winter again!

The fan leaves on my keeper turn almost black during the fade but the flowers dont get any color. Just got a new pack of Headbanger and Skullcap in my mailbox yesterday. I really want to try Tha Melon but my euro source doesnt carry it and all the US banks sell Karma stuff for more than double what I usually pay.

Dog Star

Veteran
Am have Headbanger that looks turbo sativa pheno... amazing stone,almost no body
just up and up climbing.. smell on oranges so much that i was mistaken her
for Orange Diesel V3 cut but i feel this plant dont have diesel like ODV3..

leafes so slender...

too-dope

another purple banger. plant C harvested at 84 days. obnoxiously loud sweet and sour terps. All of the bangers have proven to be excellent yielders. I have two more gassy monster phenos that will likely go up to 90 days. I'm beyond impressed with this seed line.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Id like to find some of these beans but cant seem to find any. Preferably a US bank. SHN seems to be down.

This is the strain type Im looking for.

I keep reading how good Headbanger is and it looks fantastic. Wish it was female seed but if have to run a few to get 2 females to run and save cuts I will. It could take me a year doing this to find a keeper. Being in a non 420 state and only running two plants at a time is a pain. Someday I will be able to just buy cuts of a pheno I am seeking. Someday. For now I guess I will have to do it the time consuming way.

Last edited:

too-dope

Id like to find some of these beans but cant seem to find any. Preferably a US bank. SHN seems to be down.

This is the strain type Im looking for. Mostly sativa with a tad of indica as to not be to racy maybe but still high energy, social, happy, and hopefully, sex as well.

Im running some Elmers Glue now and plan on re running one of the two right after from cuttings I took depending on which one has the higher sativa lean. Last run of it had two totally different phenos one more indica and one more sativa. I know glue is more indica than sativa but the one of the two I ran last time had a touch more sativa and was a much shorter denser plant.

I keep reading how good Headbanger is and it looks fantastic. Wish it was female seed but if have to run a few to get 2 females to run and save cuts I will. It could take me a year doing this to find a keeper. Being in a non 420 state and only running two plants at a time is a pain. Someday I will be able to just buy cuts of a pheno I am seeking. Someday. For now I guess I will have to do it the time consuming way.

they're in stock at cannapot. that's where I got them. They ship to U.S. https://www.cannapot.com/shop/canna...s/karma-genetic-regular/headbanger_seeds.html

Latest posts

Latest posts