What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoobieDuck 2011 Grow Diary

hazy

Veteran
Looks like a great place to go and just hang around enjoying the flowers, birds and plants.

capsicum

Wow - what a spot - nice work Doobie. Rather jealous of the monster greenhouse - if only I had that isolation! Look forward to seeing the crop develop over the summer...;)

Yes, sir! :tiphat: I'm pretty jealous...too. In a good way of course. Congrats and all the positive vibes:artist::blowbubbles:

M

mugenbao

Looks like a great place to go and just hang around enjoying the flowers, birds and plants.
It certainly does! I'd love to enjoy a sunrise in such a place, sounds like a fantastic way to start the day to me!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks lovely, great shots as usual- like the bearded iris, shame they only flower for 5 minutes
VG thanks for the visit..hey our iris bloom for days and days..we have many varieties..
Rather jealous of the monster greenhouse -...;)
I consider it special to have you here Eman..I wanted a house like this for years so it is a real treat!
I highly approve of this greenhouse..
Thank you Wooly
Organics is it?
AS welcome..yes organic..but the lettuce patch is dwindling in the heat now..
Bit late but all tagged up for the rest of the show :D
Boom I'm happy you caught up! Never late here...
Also, great work on the Stratocaster F3...nice selections
Welcome Dramamine..the Strato in these pix today is labled TWxBM F3..I think they will put on quite a show near the end...
bookmarked :lurk:
The more the merrier...

Hazy thanks for comming by...I'll post more of the wild-life-flora-as the summer goes along..
Yes, sir! :tiphat: I'm pretty jealous...too. In a good way of course.
Thank you..sorry for the jealousy I have caused but I was too in that situation for years when seeing houses like this here at IC...
I'd love to enjoy a sunrise in such a place..
Mugen I will capture a sunrise for you..from the house you can see a view across our valley of about 30 miles..the sunrises are spectacular.

For today my friends I have only a few mixed images..the JollyxKCF Red stem we have two confirmed females and the green stem is confirmed as well. The only females so far but all the other older strains are very close. I have added a couple Tom Hill X18 sprouts to the grow, they will be a little behind but I wanted to do some pix for Tom so we'll just have to wait n see how they do.

picture.php

picture.php

I have a little nute burn I believe..here is a crummy image of it..

..and some more pixels for Ya! These are the females..JollyxKCF green and red stem

Be well..thanks for your views, DD

Mrpiston38

very nice, very nice indeed. ur sumer garden looks great and will blow up soon enough. u said u have started training (topping), but have you thought about LST to grealy ger those ladies bushie? just an idea but will make ur grow even bigger. Much respect

Mr.P

P

Peat

You block. I tackle. Together, we're block & tackle! :friends:

Great pullies! (I like anything that makes lifting easier!) :yes:

:chin: What's this rumor I hear about "Doobie's Strawberry"... :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

Great show, Doobs! :lurk:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I am gonna love to see those turning into beasts.
May they grow strong and the Sun shine steady :)

M

mugenbao

Mugen I will capture a sunrise for you..from the house you can see a view across our valley of about 30 miles..the sunrises are spectacular.
Oh, wow... Yes, please do! I'd very much like to see that!

My wife and I have spent long hours recently discussing how we're going to work toward getting a home with room for a garden and greenhouse, and a great view of nature. I used to want to own or do so many things, but lately all I really want is a peaceful and beautiful place to be.

Thanks for the updates, loving your thread as usual :tiphat:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey everyone..many thanks for your replies, posts, comments, and friendship.
:chin: What's this rumor I hear about "Doobie's Strawberry"...
Pete I have several of my Strawberries going, they are healthy and bolting!
Todays update:
No females showing yet other than my Red Stems, including the Green Pheno of that cross. All of the plants are doing well, we have heat, 90 yesterday. I'll try and title these for you. .see you again soon, thanks for your views, DD

Chem Haze/Chemdog

Casey F2

Red Stem including Green Pheno ..all females:

Stratocaster F3s:

Doobies Strawberry:

..and the Greenhouse wide pix:
picture.php

Be well..................................

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Unc..yes the tall spikes are lupin, we have mostly dark blues but there are a few pinks in the mix. DD

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya DooBie its nice to c ya doing ya thing....pictures are always near perfect!.....say do you use a tripod to take'm pics? i'm realy no good at setting the camera specs...althought now with my new cam it starts to feel a little better :)

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Definitely going to follow here , best wishes for a good season :joint: :tiphat:
bookmarked :lurk:
:yeahthats

What hash said. ^^^

Aaah yeah, so j.c. was on the 1st page and saw the two chairs and he himself started to day dream. Thinking about how cool it would be to sit in one of those chairs with gf and a joint after hard day of work in the garden. Then saw this pic...
Great minds think alike.
:good:

picture.php

If you don't mind j.c. going to follow along for this ride DD.

:joint:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
..say do you use a tripod to take'm pics? :)
Core..no all these pix are hand held. I will use one during flower or for the hummingbird pix..thanks for dropping in...

....Thinking about how cool it would be to sit in one of those chairs with gf and a joint after hard day of work in the garden. .
:joint:
JC you're always welcome in my threads...

So update today is focused on the Red Stem girls and my Strawberry. I am calling these Red Stem KCF xJ ollyBud Doobies Hummingbird from now on. Gotta shorten that name up friends. First the view from the chair this afternoon:
picture.php

..and some wide shots including the sunflowers:

Doobies Strawberry:

Hummingbird-the Green stem pheno, this one is also confirmed female.:
picture.php

Hummingbird-the Red Stem phenos:

picture.php

Be well my friends..DD

Last edited:
M

mugenbao

That's a lovely view, Doobie! Thanks for sharing!

I hope you're having an excellent evening :joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good brotha DD,they seem to be enjoying the sun in ur space.
looking forward too seeing what the strawberry does
shaping up to be a good season,
peace-T-

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rare-No picture Doobster update..what up with that?

Rare-No picture Doobster update..what up with that?

apparently the sun is pretty good for growing under...who knew?
Ya Unc..who'da..I bet you could get some members here that would argue that point! Indoors far better than outdoors...OOPS..don't get um started..He He....
That's a lovely view, Doobie! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Mugenbao..I'll get the sunrise someday soon..
...looking forward too seeing what the strawberry does..T-
Ton thanks for the visit..yes me too! They are going balistic indica..I'm having to spread them 3X per day or risk breaking off the thick stems...
Your garden and photos are really wonderful!! :tiphat:
Mr. X thank you and welcome..

A rare update from me...no pixels today..but I couldn't wait to bring you the even better news. After close scrutiny and some crawling around on my hands and knees, very hard on my poor neck, using my loupe, I have confirmed 8 females now in the patch.
They are:
3X Doobies Hummingbird Red stem, and one Green pheno. I am going to call the KaliCocoaFlo X Jolly= Hummingbird!
One Casey F2 the other is un-confirmed.
Both the ChemHaze/Chemdogs are female Ya! Yippie! Go Rez!
My Cripple Creek, which is CocoaKush X Jolly, she is female.
Yet to go is the Stratocasters, and another Casey F2, and the semi-late addition Strawberries.

I have a couple other late additions, 2 Dieselrella from Dutchgrown and a rare ESBE PurtXEroc DP for color. All of these will be considerably behind ..I will give them all the love and care I can to get some good images in the end.

Cheers...I'm happy...DD

Latest posts

Latest posts