What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonatiuh Rises Again

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Sweeeeeet! Got the new spot tagged and will be checkin in! Hope all is well, been a while since I checked in, best of luck on your new projects!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whoa,talk about showin the love!!!!!!!!!!thank you all for the welcome back with such support,idk how many responses i have to make but i know its gonna take my slow typin ass a long time so....:spark:...ahhhhhh thats better,lets roll...

i cough-wattup maing,thanks for the kind words bruh.i am in love with the new space yo,the pics will start rollin like crazy real soon...you know imma picaholic :muahaha:
peace yo-T-

strainbrain-wattup playa,thanks yo....peace-T-

seismic-wattuppers,thanks man.you know theres always room in here for you yo...like the plants,always room for 1 more :)
peace-T-

sacko-fasho bruh,the new crib,school,and reg life are tryin to wear me thin yo....but im a beast and this shit cant slow me down...what dont kill ya make you grow stronger :smoke:
thanks for the good vibes yo.
peace-T-

trichy-:wave: :joint:

keke-yo yo yo wattup maing,thanks for the good vibes and kind words yo...yea man we gonna see can we rock this mf twice as hard as the growasis...slowly so i have everything perfect this time,the growasis was cool but i want this mf ice cold.;)
peace-T-

mr.bill-wattup my brother,good times to see you again too for sure.the rooms will be fun to set up,ur right...and me with two flower rooms,imma have strains goin like a mf yo...cause dont forget this tent will be going as well as the rooms....fuck that yo imma rock this mf like a ac/dc concert in 1985 LMAO...should be some good fun,and alot of learning goin on as always...and i doubt the seed collection still has anything on ur huge ass box o' beans...always good to have ya around bro.
peace-T-

sirsmoke-wattup pimpin,you fasheezy bro,you know i have the upmost love and respect for the lady MJ yo...lol if we was all neighbors the hood would be so hot LOL...popo on everycorner,up in the trees and shit trying to find the source of the cloud above the city LMAO...actualy bro,i like havin my double life.i like having somethin i dont share with anyone else.the 9-5ers would never understand anyways.
peace-T-

stevius-fasho bruh,grab a seat and relax.its gonna be a fun ride.
peace-T-

C-dubbers-my brother,wattup maing...yea is the joy shining thru the posts that bad ????imm have to tone it down a bit LOL...
well no im done with the growasis thread bro,if peeps come in and ask a question i will help/answer or whatever but really that thread is retired so youi can delete it from the subscribes yo.
fasho i let you know on the mss...and the lambsbreath is burnin a hole in my seed tray LOL gotta get them dow....the og lambsbreath is def in the top 3 of my all time favorite smokes...im hoping for somethiong close....you know they gonna get a spotlight in here too yo.
and yea if we was all in the same hood=trouble LMAO...peace-T-

reaper-:wave: :joint:

irie-yoyo wattup maing.plenty of room still,we are just gettin started in here.
roll up and relax.peace-T-

miss blunted-:wave: wattup homegirl, good to see ya in the spot.thanks for the good vibes too my friend.im happy for me too :smoke: no more stress and feelin good...i forgot how much these ladies love me :muahaha: they are constantly reminding me lately though hehehe...
thanks for stoppin in my friend.peace-T-

dank frank-wattup yo,ty for the kind words bro.yea im finaly gettin back at it after too long of a break.pull up any chair ya like homie,and thanx for the props on the stable too yo.
peace-T-

dr.dog-wattup my good friend,how the hell are ya :)
its been as minute yo.thanx for the support too yo,you know it does mean alot to have the experience from homies like you, when i get a question you guys are right there like a mf :respect: ...updates?lol i just been back 2 days yo,believe me though they will be pouring in as the build gets under way.just like 3 more weeks of class and i can really get busy again :woohoo: right now i aint so keen on leaving seedlings all day while i go to class,they need to be babied imo lol...
peace-T-

lola-ty for the good vibes girl...its called a cicada(sp?) wasp/or hornet,im gettin mixed answers on that lol,they like hunt them bugs and drag them underground and eat them or lay babies in them and the larva eats it as it grows.crazy sci fi type stuff lol.thanks for droopin in yo.
peace-T-

arctic-yo man its been a while,i hope all is well with you and yours bro.
it is a crazy scary lookin bug huh yo?ty for the good vibes and you know theres always room in any of my joints for real mf's like urself.peace-T-

GP-wattup maing,thankyou for the real nice compliments bro.i just try to do my best i can,thats all we can do right?
party on yo.
peace-T-

L~B-fasho bruh,good to see ya all too.
peace-T-

roor smoker-wattup man,ty for the props,no problem with lurkers here yo although the thread can teach so much more with everyone chimin in,as long as it inspired and can teach someone something(including myself;) thats what it do.
peace-T-

cherchez-wattuppers,ty for the good vibes holmz.
peace-T-

hindu-you know how we do yo,cant stop wont stop...imma be a old ass mf with a water jug filled with ff nutes watch....coolest grandpa in history in the makin right here yo lol...
peace-T-

leel-my man,wattup yo.good to see ya in the joint homie...hope all went well with ur move(did you end up moving?)
and i know lil leel is getting big as a mf by now eh?
some real fun stuff watchin them grow into their personalities yo.
good vibes.
peace-T-

moses-:laughing: yes sir the seat is yours LOL
peace-T-

mrs tango-hey ya :wave: thanks for joining in.ur hubby is a good dude, really sux about the lil incident but its just a speedbump for him,area 51 will grow stronger once this is in the wind.
you can get comfy wherever you like.peace-T-

rootwise-the man with the beautiful ass garden :respect: id damn near cut my left hand off to have ur space and environment yo...great thread.
thanks for joining the show,now that im getting settled in here a lil better i can catch up with all ur guyses threads,i go peek in and im like whoa,shit has blown the f up around here!!!...i have alot of reading to do hehehehe...
peace yo.-T-

hazy

Veteran
Takes you an hour just to say hey to all the peeps that stop in to say hey to you bro.
Way to go with gettin the new place, can't wait to see it all lit up. So you on some property you say? It's nice to not have neighbors too close.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
love the new spot man. best of luck to you and i cant wait to see the updates. peace!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
jip-wattup my man :wave: good to see you brother.no worries,plenty of time to catch up,were just gettin started here anyways lots of fun to be had.
hit me up yo,digits are still the same.
peace-T-

hazy-wattup bro,yea man can feel the good vibes rollin in here already.so many good friends to welcome me back.feels good yo...i love the IC fam.
peace-T-

philthy-wattup pimpin,ty for droppin in the new joint yo... i have a couple shots for you guys,nothin big but just somethin to color the place up :D
peace-T-

peat-:headbange: LOL i knew someone would be hearin me hehehe...."for those about to rock.....FIRE....we salute you" :headbange: LOL
peace-T-

ok so i had to stay true to the game and fire up the cloner today yo...i threw 15 cheese in there,prolly shoulda made 20 just incase but eh whatever the bubbas will go in in a couple days so there aint no slackin in the mackin...then i think a group of black dominas after that....see what im doin here is pressin my own gas peddle,cause see now i have around 10-15 days to get some kinda veg room goin for these little guys....might even just pop them in the mama tent till i get it all together...heheh i might be movin too fast actualy but i will get it all ironed out in the end so yea lets roll LOL...

heres a couple shots from today...

the cloner all fired up,looks crazy just filled a little bit but i dont have the space built for a whole cloner full yet so i just take'r easy maing...but i gotta get me some cheese goin,its been too long.
picture.php

picture.php

and heres the tent temps,not bad but i will have them all the way in check here in a couple days when i do some of the tweakin i gotta do...not alot but a few things need touched on...lights came on around 6 hours before this pic was took...not bad i think but it will be a lil better real fast yo...
picture.php

thats all for now be safe...
peace-T-

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Tona - thanks for starting a new thread! - im jumping on this train right now before it gets too long!

new setup looks great! - just about to flower some UK cheese myself and i have some JTR seeds to crack soon after

good luck

V.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
stevius-wattuppers bro,yes,it begins :D
peace.-T-

germ-yo yo yo wattup my man,good to see ya.
peace-T-

verdant-hehehe i feel you bro,sometimes the threads can get a few pages deep before ya know...if you havnt flowered the uk out yet you will be in love and the same with the jtr yo.two excellent smokes no doubt.
peace-T-

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gsus...missed this completly....nway i'm in from now on :)

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
ok, the show starts.

another couple weeks and we are all drooling again

K

kallenavndk

Get ready to rumble m8 Nice bugfight :D
Good to see ya back in action broski :D the sun seems a lil brighter when i look to the west so i had a clue that u was rolling again :D
Loooking Great champ

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Long time no chat Tona :wave: Seems you still are top of dem garden thangs, bizness as usual :D

I too started a new grow awhile back with more variety;)

Will tag this fo shure :lurk:

K

Karma Genetics

Here i am. Looks like you got a nice place to play with. Going to be up and green in there soon.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup everyone,just thought id get in here and smoke fatty roach with you guys before class :D i dont like gettin too blazed before hand but i have 2 hrs before i gotta be there so :joint: .... i really havnt been smokin until like 4 pm everyday....im usualy on my 5-6 rillo/joint atleast by then,my tolerance is waaaaaay down too...and im gonna run some bubble cause my buds are runnin low on me,i need somethin to last me like the next 2 months....this is not gonna be cool at all....

Core-wattup bro,thanks for joinin in yo.peace-T-

hoos-wattup pimpin,hell yea bro new diggs are like a blank canvas :D peace-T-

drdog-wattup brotha,yea a few weeks and they will be lookin like somethin,i think they are lovin the new space the roots finaly have too yo...imma snap a shot today i think and see if theres a dif...peace-T-

xoox-yo maing,yea bro it should be fun to get it goin.peace-T-

dubb-:woohoo: :friends:

kal-LOL man i love ur crazy ass sense of humor yo...you make me laugh all the time wit them witty posts :respect: peace my brother.-T-

herbalistic-my man,yea bro its been too long brotha...it is good to see you as always.i hope ur start over went smooth for you bruh.variety is always nice.
hope all is well.peace-T-

Karma-fasho bruh,good to see ya found the new spot yo.
yea man there is alot of room to let them roll ion here,i cant wait till i have it all set up but just gotta take my time.
peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts