What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No cannabis clubs in Andalucia/Costa Del Sol - Why? No clubes de cbis in Andalucia?

v1ru5

Hey, :tiphat:

Yesterday I had a conversation with a growshop owner here in Fuengirola. There is no cannabis clubs here in Fuge.

He was adamant that cannabis clubs are illegal as of April 2016, and there is none in Andalucia.

This contradicts with the information I have googled;

I have heard about a club in Malaga, read about about five clubs in Sevilla and there is the blog about a guy wanting to put one up in Marbella.

What is the current situation regarding these clubs, especially in Andalucia/Costa Del Sol, in 2016?

I tried to ask the growshop owner WHY SO FEW CLUBS..

I tried to ask if its because of the local government, that they are much stricter than, say in Catalonia?

But he did not know why there isnt much clubs in Andalucia.

Also, he seemed not to be interested in such clubs, stating that there is a lot more money in "Non Club Weed" than in selling it into clubs.

Are the andalucian growers just moneyhungry, and therefore do not want to put up clubs, or the local government doesnt give out permits to clubs, or why?

I cant wrap my head around this that why there arent any clubs on Costa del Sol, because Fuengirola only has FIVE growshops, indicating there is a lot of growers.

I tried to just get a reason from him why there isnt clubs, but could not get a reason. And he was claiming the ones that I knew are shut down.. Someone please shed light on this.
Why the Costa del Sol / Andalucian growers do not want clubs?:deadhorse

Thanks.

The message will repeat in google translate spanish:
El mensaje se repetirá en traductor Google español:

Oye, :tiphat:

Ayer tuve una conversación con el dueño de un Growshop aquí en Fuengirola.

No hay clubes de cannabis aquí en Fuengirola.

Estaba convencido de que los clubes de cannabis son ilegales a partir de abril de 2016, y no hay ninguno en Andalucía.

Esto contradice con la información que he buscado en Google;
He oído hablar de un club en Málaga, leer acerca de unos cinco clubes en Sevilla y no es el blog de un chico con ganas de poner un gol arriba en Marbella.

¿Cuál es la situación actual con respecto a estos clubes, especialmente en Andalucía/Costa Del Sol, en el año 2016?

Traté de pedir al propietario Growshop ¿POR CLUBES tan pocos ..
Intentamos preguntar si es debido a la administración local, que son mucho más estrictas que, por ejemplo en Cataluña?

Pero él no sabía por qué no hay mucho clubes en Andalucía.
Además, parecía no estar interesado en este tipo de clubes, que indica que hay mucho más dinero en el "Club de malas hierbas no" que en su venta en los clubes.

Son los productores andaluces sólo dinero hambre, y por lo tanto no quieren que aguantar los clubes, o el gobierno local duerma dan permisos a los clubes, o por qué?

No puedo hacerme a esto que por qué no enviaban algún club de la Costa del Sol, Fuengirola, porque solamente tiene cinco growshops, que indica que hay una gran cantidad de productores.

Traté de obtener sólo una razón de él por qué no hay clubes, pero no pudo conseguir una razón. Y él estaba reclamando los que yo conocía se apague .. Alguien por favor arrojar luz sobre esto.
¿Por qué las / los cultivadores de Andalucía Costa del Sol no quieren que los clubes?
deadhorse.gif

Gracias.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its a strange one,,clubs in madrid,,barcelona and lots of other places,,,
could it be that because of the high price of property attracts a certain type to Marbella etc who have nothing to do with our thing but are up to there necks in cat A,,,same for other busy areas along the costa del sol,,,,,
i mean Marbella,,,puerta Banus,,estapona etc and maybe too many English who might see clubs as easy pickings?
unless its purely about the ££££ in this part of spain? and clubs are run at non-profit so breadheads would see it as a no-no,,,,
i have also heard and read that there are clubs in Malaga,,,s2

ElRubio

Veteran
Hola amigos!

One step forward, two steps...

Sadly, the last 3 CSC in Malaga city were closed last week. Yes, there are lot of clubs in Madrid or Catalonia, but other regional governments are pushing against the clubs. This situation is specially oppressive in some regions such as Murcia, Malaga, Costa del Sol, etc... Even they have close some in Valencia. Here you can read (i found the piece of news only in spanish im afraid):
http://sevilla.abc.es/andalucia/malaga/sevi-malaga-cierra-clubes-cannabis-extienden-andalucia-201603142118_noticia.html

12 police operations during the last year, with 30 people arrested

The pression is also harsh in Seville these last days i heard...

On the other hand, a new Law have been presented into the Parlament by catalonian party ERC in order to legalize and regulate cannabis in Spain:
http://www.eldiario.es/politica/ERC-legalizacion-tenencia-cannabis-Espana_0_505350006.html
The Law will have no real discussion since political parties couldnt make an arrengement for choose a Gov. from the last General Elections so...will see...

Hope this info helps.
Hasta la vista!

Paz

We do indeed have several clubs in our area, we are just more discreet overall.. due to having to be, the authorities aren't so lenient

DonMarciano

Hi Paz , am in Fuengirola and would like to try some of the local goodies, any way you can point me in the right direction? Cheers

kaochiu

Veteran
The Spanish Current Situation In A Pill:
Nephew of mine was driving last nite and got stopped in a control. He didn't have anything on him, just a pack of OCB skins in his wallet. My nephew was a bit annoyed at the insistance and said it was a pack of papers and had many uses apart from rolling joints. The policeman felt like doin a bit of andalusian bantering and answered him in a motherly tone
-Hasta que no vengan los del Podemos... ¡Ná!
Then he added,
-Puede irse caballero, buenas noches.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are two clubs in Puerto Banus
wow! Banus is tiny,,apart form the harbour bars and eateries and the shops behind the harbour then thats it from what i can remember but i imagined its changed a lot in the last few years,,,,

i dont really see how the clubs and Banus fit,,
bearing in mind the people Banus attracts but good luck to the clubs anyway,,

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm in fuengirola for two months ... can anyone hook me up plz ...
I am afraid it dont work like that on here,,,,
With respect we won't refer anyone we don't know,,,,,,
Peace and regards,,,, 944s2:tiphat:

BluntIS

Hey guys, moving from sweden to spain in a couple of months, is there any way to get "medical marijuana" in Malaga area, or is it like here, you need to go on the streets to find?

amanda88

I have heard of this before in much the same local

and suspect the local government

wanting to protect their property values ..??

imo: form a political group and topple the local chief ...??

cheers/

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
god, i would LOVE to smoke in a legal club in spain....
slow getting started, just like in colorado, where cannabis has been legal for over a couple years of more now, and the cannabis club issue is still unresolved
just like as you speak of in spain, there is lots of disagreement on laws and lack of clarity in existing laws, clubs open and get shut down by local LEO usually after being open for some time.
in colorado only a few have survived and maintained open doors - ibake lounge & studio 420, lazy lion and speakeasy lounge

best wishes for progress in spain, i'll stay tuned!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
god, i would LOVE to smoke in a legal club in spain....
slow getting started, just like in colorado, where cannabis has been legal for over a couple years of more now, and the cannabis club issue is still unresolved
just like as you speak of in spain, there is lots of disagreement on laws and lack of clarity in existing laws, clubs open and get shut down by local LEO usually after being open for some time.
in colorado only a few have survived and maintained open doors - ibake lounge & studio 420, lazy lion and speakeasy lounge

best wishes for progress in spain, i'll stay tuned!

hey Avi,,
we are poppimg over to the canary islands in a couple of weeks and be visiting a club when there ,,
i post some pics back of flowers and solids,,,,,,,,,s2

hazyfontazy

Veteran
hey Avi,,
we are poppimg over to the canary islands in a couple of weeks and be visiting a club when there ,,
i post some pics back of flowers and solids,,,,,,,,,s2

i just got back from lanzarote ,,plenty of clubs to go to ,,i have been told though that fuerteventura and tenerifie is better and cheaper

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just got back from lanzarote ,,plenty of clubs to go to ,,i have been told though that fuerteventura and tenerifie is better and cheaper

thanks for that Hazy,,,
i am in the second of the above two,,,
how was the weather?,,,74deg today i believe,,,,,,s2:tiphat:

hazyfontazy

Veteran
i cant find any smoking clubs in or near malaga ,,,going on a stag party soon ,,suppose i'll have to take me own :(