What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

in italy medical user got searched and arrested!!!

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
I'd like to share with you guys this story....I dont know if this happens elsewhere.....

YOUNG MAN ARRESTED FOR POSSESSING OF MARIJUANA: BUT HE USED IT AS A THERAPY FOR MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS.

Andrea Trisciuoglio, a young man from Foggia, was halted by carabineers last 25thmarch and, after even 5 hoursof questioning, released with a charge for drug.
The incident was followed by strong protests on social networcks, at local and national level.
According to the carabeneers’minutes, Andrea Trisciuoglio and his friend Adriano were halted while sitting in their car. After searching the car, carabineers found a little cilindric box made of plastic, containing an herb resembling marijuana.
Andrea Trisciuoglio and his friend spontaneously gave the carabineers other boxes (still unopened) containing the same substance.
On the boxes, a label saying “BEDROCAN Cannabis flos”: the commercial name for the medicine made from cannabis, that Andrea Trisciuoglio uses as a therapy, with legal and regular medical prescription.
Andrea Trisciuoglio is affected by multiple sclerosis and founder of “lapianTiamo”: a no-profit club that promotes use of cannabis for medical reasons, especially for people affected by Parkinson, cancer, SLA, multiple sclerosis, etc)
Andrea Trisciuoglio is also a political activist and two two months ago organized a very crowded meeting sponsored by the city of Foggia. The meeting was also attended by Rita Bernardini: Secretary og “Radicali Italiani” political party.
His aim is to legalize cannabis cultivation for medical use. “When carabineers halted me, I was sure that my pathology, the obviousness I am using cannabis as a therapy but I was arrested for 5 long hours, questioned and charged for drug trafficking and his bedrocan was sequestered. Next days news.

https://www.facebook.com/andreatris...0&total_comments=3&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

Carraxe

Veteran
I think it could happen in Spain as well. It is still forbidden. I don't know the law in Italy but it is probably similar to spanish one.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As long as it's sativex, or another pharmacy production, it's ok.

You're talking BIG PHARMA. There are numerous small company or compounding pharmacies in Europe that do blend a tincture/elixur. Same goes for the USA.

The pendulum will continue to swing....where it stops....hopefully to the the progressive slant.

Was the fellow causing attention to himself? Having taken herb across Europe on varying modes of transportation for long span of time (last 20 yrs)....unless you are acting stupid or irresponsible....or just plain unlucky, the fellow should have blended in with no cause for suspicion.

Report sounds a tad fishy.

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
....the fellow have a medical prescription.....is suffering from multiple sclerosis and walks with crutches.....

Let me tell you this: in this case police are acting stupid and irresponsible.....

BTW few days ago they give him back the bedrocan.....