What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CANNABIS cures?

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Not sure this is the best spot to post this, a bit off topic but it can be moved to where it would fit better.

What if Cannabis cured baldness or erectile dysfunction?
I would bet anyone that Cannabis would be 100% LEGAL right now!
Sad but true, I guess the problem is it is mostly old bald guys that can't get it up that made all the laws against Cannabis.
And to change their minds about Cannabis being a stepping stone gateway drug, and gonna get all the kids that try it to become junkies. All it would take is the knowledge that they would have a full head of hair and nice hard boner, that would help them for sure find that the kids are not so important to them after all?
-SamS

ghostmade

Veteran
But wouldn't it be stepping on the products that make haor grow and you c9ck hard? So it would just be more slanderous accusations more propaganda.
Cannbis aids in many healing aspects. But its use is drowned out by by alot of bs noise from people who who will loss power and money from it

NW Wheeze

Has anyone tried developing a cannabis based treatment for regrowing hair? I would not be surprised if it did not help in some way or another... hippies are hairy for a reason...right?

I believe that pharmaceutical companies are to blame for the majority of the cannabis smear campaign currently going on. They are standing to lose millions of customers that buy their snake-oil poison. Once they can figure out how to turn cannabis into a payday for them, they will be telling us "how great it is for us". Someday people will be buying Glaxo-Smith prescricption strength RSO.

waveguide

Veteran
as always, i am fully confident that if you marched all the freemasons into the dog food factories, pretty much all the problems that society ever had ever will entirely disappear, except for stinking dog shit.