What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THC contain testing for europeans?

N

NewAgeGenetics

Hello every1

I think on that where can I send a bud sample if I would like to know the thc contain, etc

so which are the laboratories and how much it costs?

I think I can send a lil bud sample even to US.

any recommendation?

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
You may get away with it but it is not legal that is for sure. I doubt most labs will take a sample posted from the EU if it was caught in the post all kinds of federal problems. I think it will make it most times but I would not suggest it. Just because you can do something does not mean you should do it.

N

NewAgeGenetics

You may get away with it but it is not legal that is for sure. I doubt most labs will take a sample posted from the EU if it was caught in the post all kinds of federal problems. I think it will make it most times but I would not suggest it. Just because you can do something does not mean you should do it.
the question is still the same.

where can we send samples for testing in Europe?

and how much it costs.

ECtraveler

Veteran
I have no firsthand knowledge of any of European labs but google came up with a few. I used "Cannabinoid testing in Europe" for my search.

French lab - http://www.alpha-cat.org/about-us/

Looks like the same lab also has home testing kits available which isn't the most ideal solution but a whole lot better than nothing.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
the lab I went to you had to deliver it in person and then get results online..they didn't want any fed problems using mail....yeehaw

B

bruvio

that french lab seems sax

the police labs do great work... but thats not the best solution lol

Latest posts

Latest posts