What's new

Throat cancer - least harmful ingestion

thirdeye

Hi. Just looking for any input from those that may have been in the same situation. I'm going through chemo and radiation after neck and throat surgery for tonsil cancer. I'm looking for the cleanest, or least harmful, method of medicating. I've been using a Magic Flight Launch Box to vaporize but there is still some throat irritation, especially if you overheat the weed which is easy to do. Maybe a MiniVap or Firefly vaporizer would be better. Any other ideas on vaporizers? OR, perhaps tinctures would be an all around better idea. I do edibles occasionally, but still want an ingestion method that is quicker. Thanks

zeet

Veteran
Hi Third eye, First I'd like to wish you the very best with your situation.

I'd look into Holy Anointing Oil. Very very potent stuff. I have several patients that take it regularly...including my wife and myself. There are lots of folks finding great relief in this recipe.

Holy anointing oil: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=140269

ghostmade

Veteran
Volcano or any other vape that offers a accurate temp.
Also wheat grass,blackseed oil,and aloe vera juice fresh or (lilly of the desert). Wish you the best

ghostmade

Veteran
Yes sir parsley and broccoli sprouts( be careful if you have thyroid issues) are also awsome

vostok

Veteran
Avoid any throat shit all together and eat baked edibles is my way, it be fun wondering how many cookies you can have with out falling on your face ...with practice you get good ....and er.... fat just what you need with all that chemo!!!

Runt

Tincture works well for me, leach the THC in 80% or stronger alchohol for a few days (shake regularly), strain out the weed and concentrate over heat (good ventilation!) to about 1/3 of the original volume. The stuff I have now gives me a good pain effect at 2ml and couchlock at 3ml. Mixed with cloudy apple juice it tastes just fine. Swallowing the tincture may even have a topical effect on your throat. Good luck and PM me if you have questions.