What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

thoughts in the nite..

N

NonDa

That's rough stuff! Sending you some love! You sound like you got it under control when you said you are not scared anymore.
Sounds like you're wife is scared too, and she is looking at a future without a partner and maybe she fears more trouble for the future if she lets you grow.

Sounds like you suffer great physical discomfort (pain) which encourages you to suffer mentally and emotionally. I've suffered, but not to that degree, it is obvious you are a very strong person.

Honestly from here all I see that you have is a family that is terrified, and all I hear is me, me , me. I don't know the whole story, but I do know that in times of despair when I choose to focus on what I can do to help others my overall discomfort subsides.

There were so many variables to consider with your small grow. An outdoor stinky illegal grow in your backyard is asking for trouble. You never know you could be wishing your wife got rid of them. Also all the growth factors and harvesting properly, so much could go wrong and then you would have no one to blame.

... Man it sucks! I bet cannabis can give you lots of relief, and if you were in Oregon you could most likely get lots of help.
Stretch your weed! Some things that helped me when I was in need are knife hits and switching to concentrates. If you can find some decent errl and take small dabs you might find you spend way less to get medicated. You are alive, oh what a glorious day even in pain and darkness!

But overall yeah move that fuck out of there and grow some medicine if you want. Please don't put your family at risk by growing measly plants that attract drama, police, tweekers, thieves, and angry sacred wives.
I hope I did not overstep any boundaries, just giving some fucks away today. Always willing talk if I'm around. Peace

Someone did not read the whole thread, sorry. I still mean what I said. Too bad your family is not together anymore.

I want to thank you for your service :thank you:! Fill your day with righteous endeavors! Find joy is the little things! One Love!

lumberjack.mr

well, they did not put me in jail, but only because it was going to cost them too much to care for me! So I get a ankle bracelet on Monday, not to monitor where I am or am not at, but where I am period. doesn't make much sense to me, but I can go anywhere I choose; even Colorado, as long as I am back for the next court date- yet unset..?
Almost laughable was the level of determination of my former wife's attorney, and her efforts to convince the court to lock me up, on misdemeanor charges, at an expense of about three grand a day to the county! She finally got so frustrated, or convinced she had succeeded, and left before the final ruling. I was released on a PR bond, and am required to wear the monitor until the next hearing. A lot better than what my X , and her attorney would have had happen.. Lj.mike Still tumbling in the relocation wind of possibilities... .

lumberjack.mr

good morning world... up before the girls, and chasing memories from my dreams. How on earth am I going to relocate out of range for visitation? I love my daughters so dearly, and they are equally in love with their daddy. It is not fair that all i have held dear for the last decade, is lost for my involvement in the cannabis revolution. Who would have thought that standing for what is right, and just, would cost me all I owned, and loved. Now there is a contract offer on the house. 25,000 below what it is listed for, the first offer to come to the table, and she and her attorney have filed a motion to compel with the court. I am a little set back by how fast she and her pack of thieves, have scavenge the remains of our home and family! I found out yesterday the bitch has even reverted back to her maiden name. I guess my name wasn't good enough for her either.
I have the girls today, church first, then horse riding if the weather holds; looks like rain... Still haven't given the go ahead on the release of the documentary. I have seen it, and it turned out really good, but there is a great deal of testimony in the film that could have very drastic ramifications in my unending divorce... My devotion to the cause, and my unwavering will to fight this one out to the end are still and devout as always, but my legal position, and the risk of my daughters being alienated from me even more, raises a uneasy fear inside, that I have to choke on every time I see the Bi_tch! I know as long as I stay here I will have to contend with the bullshit, and every time she gets her undergarments up the crack of her ass, I will be the one to have to contend with it- even though I am no longer able to even be in the same town as her, with out the fear of her taking a picture of me somewhere, and further torture in court will commence.
Wish me luck, and a viable option out!~
Lj.mike

lumberjack.mr

why do I keep telling myself that it could be worse...?! When will this bullshit end/! I have given in to the attorney's advice and counter filed on her for assault. It will be hard for her to deny, she has already gone on record telling the police she had/ has. Since I am 100% disabled.. in Texas that's a big no,no, ! Class b felony type no, no ... I fucking hate divorce, and who ever thought of the concept should have their ass wrung out the way I have been!
still no word on a court date to proceed with, but I hope it is soon. I am tired of this shit!
Better days ahead..? :;Lj.mike

St. Phatty

This is a job for Social Media.

There's got to be a grower near you.

Sounds like you need a shed that's locked from your wife.

Or instead of a Man Cave a Man Greenhouse.

Keep Trucking. :tiphat:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
This is a job for Social Media.

There's got to be a grower near you.

Sounds like you need a shed that's locked from your wife.

Or instead of a Man Cave a Man Greenhouse.

Keep Trucking. :tiphat:

he needs his WIFE locked in a shed away from her attorney/the police...:tiphat:

lumberjack.mr

the house is sold. looks like I am relocating again...rebuilding again, and ...? Think I am going with a 40x60 metal barn, and convert into residential .. I will be on four acres , in the really rural area of fannin county.. nearest neighbor will be my father, and everyone else is out of range, until they come in the gate. hahaha, looks like i might find some peace and quiet soon. Now If I can get a dam court date to get this fucking ankle monitor off of me.. I keep telling myself, no matter how much the monitor aggrivates me; it's a hell of a lot better than sitting in a jail cell, even if it would cost the county a fortune to pay for my care... Everyday has a different sunset Lj.mike

armedoldhippy

Veteran
how the hell do you start over, and continue dying...

one day at a time, Mike, one day at a time. we are ALL dying, some of us will go sooner than others and, per usual, blaze a path to be followed. the best revenge is to enjoy life regardless of how miserable someone might want you to be. go at it full speed and drop with a smile on your face...:dance013: you ARE the man!

lumberjack.mr

the search is on, the bitch sold the house out from under me and got the court to ok it! So now I have ten days to re-invent my home! Anyone got any land for sale...?
Lj.mike

lumberjack.mr

Looks like Pueblo Colorado is the nest rest stop in this journey.. Oh what wonders will I see, when at first I realize nobody is looking at me.?.
Anyone who is in the Pueblo area, and can help cushion the the transplant... I am really hanging my ass in the wind on this one, I know I am going to need help at some point, in some way. I have relocated before with two grand and a beat up truck, but I am not so sure that 35,k. will be enough for a down payment on a four to five bedroom ~ 2500- 3000 sqft. range, and less than 200K.preferably with a couple of acres to expand.. The clock is ticking, and the house is packed. Just have to clear a court issue, and transfer all my medical care. The court issue is nothing, the transfer is a entirely different story,,, Lj.mike

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i wish you the best, Mike. keep in touch with us here best you can & keep us up to date. there HAS to be someone on here from out that direction...

lumberjack.mr

https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=MaLhuY01drg&u=/watch?v=PozNOG5Sv_Y&feature=share
Y'all might want to see this...?

looks like Peublo, Colorado has a new resident. Bought the house today. Might be a blank space on here for a bit.. The house is being packed in to storage until I can get everything here wrapped up and my medical needs transferred ... I am all in. Hope there is better than here. I miss Texas already. I can not imagine how my daughters are going to feel. This is not fair, not right, and not in my control. Ughhhh!

Last edited:

redlaser

Veteran
Good for you man on the move, although being separated from your children is too high of a cost for sure. Having to relocate to grow legal isn't always fun either, but its better than being locked up for weed. Im on my third location in four years and hope to stay put for a while.

lumberjack.mr

Colorado is good..

Colorado is good..

Well, things have sure turned around in my life. I have a new start, and a new life. unfortunately I am on my own; so to speak. I have a green house full of hope, and a bag full of seed... My own strains, and a couple others given by friends.. The molokia frost X Master kUSH is doing extremely well!
Gotta give some love to the folks over at Afterthough Auto, the Azure Rocket is my favorite, but they are all amazing to grow, and to consume! Arid has a real tight operation going over there, and the quality shows in their product.
Calling it for now; be more of a presence in the coming days. I got rid of my television!:tiphat:ljMike

armedoldhippy

Veteran
so good to hear from you, LJ. no TV? no problems. nothing on there worth watching until after the election, unless you LIKE to watch slow-motion train wrecks...:biggrin:

lumberjack.mr

lol, yea. i am in Colorado now... I bought a parcel of 35 acres, 28 miles east of the springs,..
Life is much different here. I think I will harvest over 130 lbs. in about 4.5 months! Growing my own genetics and it is going great! I have honed in on three top strains for my medical needs. The most potent being 34% on average! Michael's Cross is the medical strain I have been engineering for over 40 years! Cant wait to get it on the market!
good gardening friend.... lj,mike