What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

la finca de perro guapo.

P

Paco

hey everyone. I am sitting around watching jim james cover other singer/songwriters on you tube. and was smoking this hongkong and white, and thought about taking some pics and posting em up. thanks for swinging through friends. also some killer chem and toejam. have a great week people.

and some mite riddled Satori outside and severely neglected (I only watered this Fuqua three times this summer!!!

G

guest121295

Jeez those dry shots make me wish I was watching with ya'...Did I read correctly that you had mites pestering an outdoor plant? You can't win 'em all, beautifull chunks though...:)

P

Paco

Chaco! thanks for coming by.
yeah, three days after she went out side. boom! mite damage. It could be from the odd start to the early summer, or the fact the plant almost died everyday these last two months under the heat.
Mandala is correct about their plants being able to withstand high temps every day I saw them around three pm they were flagging hard. The mites were not all that bad no webs just lotsa eggs and parents. on an up side that satori was next to a bunch of heuchera covered in PM and no sign of it on the plant! Nice!

P

Paco

Here is some toe jam. really starting to smell.they look like big but they're wooly flowers. more giant hair than anything else.also a killer chem that couldn't stand under her own weight any more.

P

Paco

i'll let you know come harvest time, so you can make the decision yourself.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
You don't even wanna know...supercalifragilistic x expelidiousuousx nl5xhazex c99x cat fart
if I remember right

ElRubio

Veteran
damn, tagged and re-tagged Paco...

cool thread and strains mate! seems that Co is rockin!!:dance013: a lot of top growers and plants!

best vibes! :thank you:
PS: count me in for that ski stoned session!!!

P

Paco

Thanks el rubio
TG- i'm not sure. samples I had were good. But they were 1-2 gram samples. I need more for my final cut. I just got banned from your site or else i'd hit you there, but PM me.
Self- I think its jacks cleaner x Vortex or space queen. I put up subs lineage on her at the rog.
funk cat farts up front, the female if i'm right.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
ahh..gotcha I get so mixed up with those subcool strains.. Paco lesson learned today... a super moderator at Thc Farmer has to drink a cube of mtn dew a day to stay in the position of super mod ;).. BTw the killer chem is getting better ur right more creamy if that makes sense...keep up the good work amigo!

G

guest121295

The Bruce Banner is killing me, she's(he's) looking tight...Must be some badass shit with a name like that!!!:)

Latest posts

Latest posts