What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Outdoor

Buckeyebandit

capt.ahab i just started some seeds for a 12/12 in Dr. earth's mother land soil. i am going to use flower girl for fert's . i was wondering if you have tried the flower girl and which Dr. earth soil you used. next season i plan to do a couple 200 g pots with his soil

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
I used the Dr. Earth Homegrown soil ( black bag) and their all-purpose compost. I also used a bag of Maine lobster compost too but I dont know which plants were which. I havent seen the Flower Girl option. Not available in these parts apparently.

Buckeyebandit

i thank you for the quick response. believe it or not home depot sells Dr. earth down here in the south. i'll look for the ones you used to see the difference if any

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
It rained for 2 days but its nice and sunny today. Once the access water is shaken off the trees and dried, I'm spraying GreenCure.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Glues ~
picture.php

GG99 ~
picture.php

Misc strains ~
picture.php

Outdoor Grapefruit ~
(Pink hairs all over the tips of the buds)
picture.php

beautiful! outdoor gf has 100% the leaf of my lost c99 keeper! does it branch more than most other plants like mine did?
I love to see plant using up their reserves and fading out, that means big buds and smooth smoke!
the gg99 is stacking seriously!
Conratulations overgrow

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
The fade on the big Glues and the mediums are way to early. My newbie partner has been flushing them by overwtaering the piss outa them all. Plus I believe the PH is off when she waters. Shes doing her job like she just dont give a flying fuck. Its really pissing me off. When I bitch or try to correct the situTION SHE COMPLAINS THAT SHES NOT GONNA LISTEN TO ME BITCH EVERYTIME i COME OVER AND CHECK THE PLANTS.

I make a recommendation and she just snuffs me off like what Im saying is stupid or useless. Last and only time I grow here again. Shes on her own next year, and can fuk up her shit all she wants. I told her not to water anymore. That Ill be there everyother day to do all the work so we actually get a harvest this year.
Sprayed them with GreenCure lastnight.

growpartners are a pita, they always believe to know whats going on and how to improve proven things :D and they make it worse
but your part was solid enough and the plants are looking as if they gonna yield smoke for one year, even if shes unemployed heavy smoker with lots of time :)
please tell me how you apply greencure? do you know if gc is pure bicarb or if it has something else inside?
thanks

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
The fade on the big Glues and the mediums are way to early. My newbie partner has been flushing them by overwtaering the piss outa them all. Plus I believe the PH is off when she waters. Shes doing her job like she just dont give a flying fuck. Its really pissing me off. When I bitch or try to correct the situTION SHE COMPLAINS THAT SHES NOT GONNA LISTEN TO ME BITCH EVERYTIME i COME OVER AND CHECK THE PLANTS.

I make a recommendation and she just snuffs me off like what Im saying is stupid or useless. Last and only time I grow here again. Shes on her own next year, and can fuk up her shit all she wants. I told her not to water anymore. That Ill be there everyother day to do all the work so we actually get a harvest this year.
Sprayed them with GreenCure lastnight.
People like that aren't worth the headache. I hope the yields on her plot are laughably small and the deal you had with each grower was a split of the yields. Then you can show her what she would have gotten if she wasn't a complete tool.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I had 3 monsters in guerilla spot this year, my first time growing outdoors in over a decade of growing. Well all that rain we got a few weeks ago totally killed the 2 biggest and best ones as they were planted directly into big holes i dug, the 3rd one was finished off by a big tree branch that fell. So much for those lbs of legal weed I was planning on.

I do have one small grinspoon left in a backyard grow, it might amount to a few zips but it takes all of 11 weeks to finish so I will be nursing it along outside until September.
Ouch man, that is rough. Better luck next time.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
Just last night I found a few of those little bastard leaf roller worms on the Jamaican plant,on new growth/buds. Pale yellow to green in color, very small about the size of a quarter inch long pencil mark. They had taken up residence in the tips of just a couple of branches. Must have been where the eggs were laid. Gave all plants a spray of Spinosad which seems to have worked overnight. I found a few worms all withered up and dead this afternoon.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I had 2 of those on my OutdoorGrapefruit and pulled em off and killed em. Looked over the bigs and didnt find any worms or caterpillers. Still looking intently to see if I find anymore.