What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pumped for 214. I know a lot of good looking cards turn out dull but I can hope. I think Cormier can take Bones. I have a feeling he will. Does not compute with what I know, just a hunch.

N

NBE One !

C'mon dudes ! ........... you not see the First Encounter !? . Reference Considered or NO. DC is fab, Such Strength , wuuuU How he flipped J.B 360 ! eye opening. ( Dunna Interpret wronglY ) -BUT Against JBJ was Stopped like the effect of brick wall. nHEWERETAKENDOWNn,,,,, often. - now who done that b4. 1 name yo ! 1. CHHHHHHsssschhhh! over! ; (ah ...... Training wit' cain,prolly(?)
Need recuperate lit'l sandwiched - wasnt meant to give pos't rep,not see correctly , fkOUT rep an Computer Glitche s on the great & Mighty left. ....... Glitch on post count too EyH !

just sayin i gotta wear Glasses at Specific times. (((:);
........ CAN SEEe FINeeE when am Sat ! :);

Today is most Monumental day of Everybodys Life to be. Beginnings. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=326280&page=194
My whole life waits for this time mann. SOMETHING OUT THERE, Wont be Happy. with hold it, but ya wont need too (; .......... it had more here than anywhere mann.

Last edited:

yts farmer

Veteran
I would like to see cormier kick jbj ass but in reality jbj is too good, cant see anyone on the horizon who's going to beat him.

Jbj is a knob head but a highly skilled and very talented fighter.

Peace.

Bwanabud

I'm picking Daniel to thump Jon, he's been training hard and is pissed...Jon will have ring rust and game looked pretty bad in his last outing...Cormier by decision

Meraxes

Veteran
Dudes!....Cormier and Jon riding the fence, Cormier wins b/c control, I'm guessin. Bones looks confident, should be on the edge of our seats...

yts farmer

Veteran
Just had look at the card as a whole, and i was surprised to see robbie lawler back in the ufc.

I used to watch him 10- 12 years ago when he was team mates with matt Hughes and tim sylvia.

After his hype train was derailed he was cut from the ufc, looking at his record he still prefers striking.

Peace.

GSPfan

Veteran
I was thinking about making this bet:
Jones to win
Maia to win
Lawler to win
Parlay

$100 gets $500 in return. What do you guys think? Maia is the only one I don't feel confident about.

yts farmer

Veteran
Jones to win
Maia to win
Lawler to win
Parlay

$100 gets $500 in return. What do you guys think? Maia is the only one I don't feel confident about.

Question is, will you be pissed on sunday morning knowing your wallet is $100 lighter?

If the answer to that question is no, then drop that dollar brother and keep your fingers crossed.

Peace.:tiphat:

Bwanabud

Jones to win
Maia to win
Lawler to win
Parlay

Maia is shaky, and Cerone's cardio and style may be tough for Robbie too...I'd pass on the bet.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Folks

I want Daniel to win .
I have my doubts he can close the distance and hurt Johny the Snitch .

Lawler vs Cerrone . Look for body shots Robbie . We have seen Cowboy fold like a lawn chair from liver shots in the past .

RIP Tonya Evinger . lol . If she manages to win she will shock the world .

Maia has evolved a lot since that Marquarte fight . Best BJJ in the MMA biz IMO .
Hope to see Maia win . Not a fan of Twood .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

GSPfan

Veteran
Jones + Maia + Lawler parlay bet has been placed. $100 down for a chance at $500. If I lose, oh well, but if I win I'm buying $500 In seeds lol

yts farmer

Veteran
Jones + Maia + Lawler parlay bet has been placed. $100 down for a chance at $500. If I lose, oh well, but if I win I'm buying $500 In seeds lol

You can get some quality gentics with $500, hope the card's fall your way mate.:tiphat:

Peace.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crazy knockout by Oezdemir. That was unexpected.

I'm picking Cowboy here. I love Robbie, but I think Cowboy wins this one.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's why I don't bet on fights.

Now it's time for Cyborg to crush her next victim.