What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ethiopian sativa

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A new pure ethiopian sativa landrace is available at our website.

http://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/ace-seeds/etiopestd.html

The ethiopian is a pure subtropical classic african sativa, of great value and interest for pure sativa lovers and for preservationists.

It produces a classic african sativa phenotype: tall, vigorous, flexible, strongly branched plants with long node length.

Excellent resistance against moisture, molds, wind and heat.

The long flowering time is compensated by an excellent final yield (when is properly cultivated with strong light intensity and warm temperatures), and for its mental effect of great quality, highly appreciated by sativa lovers looking for the more active, sociable, kind and positive effects, always well focused, and without producing paranoia, mental or body heaviness.

Earthy and woody african sativa aromas, with floral, musky and fermented citrus touches.

Type: LANDRACE STRAIN (P3)
Format: Standard
Sativa / Indica ratio: 100 % sativa
THC: 8-12%
CBD: Below 1 %
Flowering indoors: 13-14 weeks
Flowering outdoors:3rd week of November
Yield: High
Resistance against spider mites: Average-High
Resistance against powder mildew: High
Resistance against botrytis: Very high
Resistance against white fly: Average-High
Resistance against cold: Average-High
Resistance against heat: High
Latitude: 0º-40º

Genetics: 3rd generation pure Ethiopian sativa.
Structure: Tropical sativa structure, strong, vigorous, of strong branching and long node length.
Bouquet: Earthy and woody african sativa aromas, with floral, musky and fermented citrus touches.
High: Classic african sativa effect: clean, mental, uplifting and positive, of medium strength. It leaves you happy and light, with a big smile on the face. Without mental or body heaviness. Perfect for day time smoke and for activities.

Growing Tips:

It can be grown indoors with strong light intensity and with enough space for its development.

We recommend to switch her into flowering after 15 days from seed, or starting from clones rooted for at least 7 days.

We recommend 11 (light) / 13 (darkness) photoperiod for the flowering indoors, in order to boost the flowering, and to avoid reflowerings or excessive stretching in early flowering.

Outdoors, Ethiopian needs a tropical/subtropical climate or a warm coastal climate similar to Mediterranean to mature correctly.

We recommend soft NPK levels in the growing stage, increasing PK from 3rd week of flowering.

When Ethiopian is properly grown, the yield is very high, both indoors and outdoors.

Interesting sativa to develop sativa hybrids of huge vigor and yield, with clean and energetic effects.

Attachments

• Ethiopian colas.jpg
    Ethiopian colas.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 507
  • Ethiopian cola.jpg
    Ethiopian cola.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 419
  • Ethiopian bud3.jpg
    Ethiopian bud3.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 395
  • Ethiopian bud4.jpg
    Ethiopian bud4.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 391
  • Ethiopian bud.jpg
    Ethiopian bud.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 453
  • Ethiopian bud2.jpg
    Ethiopian bud2.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 441
  • Ethiopian harvested.jpg
    Ethiopian harvested.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 528

mack 10

Veteran
Nice one Dubi, she's got some resin on her too.
Very interesting strain, I hope to try it one day.
Just soo many flavours to look through...

chemberry

nice sativa man i want to see the Nile and have some coffee on the river and burn some sacrament :peacock:love the new sight btw

Last edited:

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
The malawi x ethiopian has indeed been created, I'm sitting on a pack of them and waiting for space to clear up so I can put them in dirt. He also created Zamaldelica x Ethiopian, here's 4 newborns:
picture.php

Dr.King

Veteran
The malawi x ethiopian has indeed been created, I'm sitting on a pack of them and waiting for space to clear up so I can put them in dirt. He also created Zamaldelica x Ethiopian, here's 4 newborns:
View Image

Very interesting to see what comes of them, good luck :tiphat:.

2017 Ace is testing these:

Panama Diosa x Zamaldelica Standard
Tikal x Honduras Standard
Panama x Honduras Standard
Haze 19 x Honduras Standard
Haze 23 x Honduras Standard
Zamaldelica x Kali China fem
Bubba Kush x Kali China fem
Thai x Kali China fem
Congo 3 x Etiope Standard
Congo (Bangi dominant) x Etiope Standard
Mauricio x Etiope Standard
Malawi x Etiope Standard
Zamaldelica x Etiope Standard
Bangi Haze x Etiope Standard

Genghis Kush

Very interesting to see what comes of them, good luck :tiphat:.

2017 Ace is testing these:

Panama Diosa x Zamaldelica Standard
Tikal x Honduras Standard
Panama x Honduras Standard
Haze 19 x Honduras Standard
Haze 23 x Honduras Standard
Zamaldelica x Kali China fem
Bubba Kush x Kali China fem
Thai x Kali China fem
Congo 3 x Etiope Standard
Congo (Bangi dominant) x Etiope Standard
Mauricio x Etiope Standard
Malawi x Etiope Standard
Zamaldelica x Etiope Standard
Bangi Haze x Etiope Standard

Hey Dr King

I was wondering if you could tell me what Mauricio is?
Mauritius? That would be nice

Zamaldelica x Ethiopian sounds like it's exactly what I'm looking for!

Aloha
GK

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dubi Congo3 is the cutting used by RW in Deep Congo, no?
If is the same, I am very interested in your findings with that hybrid. :tiphat:

Dr.King

Veteran
Hey Dr King

I was wondering if you could tell me what Mauricio is?
Mauritius? That would be nice

Zamaldelica x Ethiopian sounds like it's exactly what I'm looking for!

Aloha
GK

"Dubi"
"Mauricio is Mauritius sativa, close to La Reunión and Madagascar."

The Hatter

Veteran
This looks like the sort of plant where if you crossed it with something chunky and resinous the offspring would be monster yielders. I can't wait to see how the Bangi x Ethiopian and Zammy x Ethiopian turn out. The offspring should be super zippy and upbeat.

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Zamaldelica x Ethiopian is really starting to rock and roll now. Here's the spindly "purple smelling" tallest plant in large veg in 4L of soil:
picture.php

2 of the smaller 3 Zamaldelica x Ethiopians are very ready for a transplant. The runtier purple smelling pheno is probably a week or 2 behind:
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Terpene :huggg:

Can't wait to see the outcome of the new sativa x ethiopian hybrids!

Zitz

Ethipian Highland is a beautiful plant, and seems right at home under Spanish sun (nice pics Dubi).

She is worth a go for growers in colder climates, especially if you have a greenhouse - late maturing but cold and mold resistant.

Do the seeds available come from outdoor or indoor grown plants?