What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rp's Sour kush?

I just started week 5. I see all the phenos... very excited. Tried my best to slow them down but there's no way a couple of these plants can get further from the bulbs and are a tad wonky on the tips. I wish I popped these beans a week later. Still loving the results. These plants are surrounded by 42 Holy Grail. It's just starting to reek... :)

I did find a couple of male flowers on 3 plants on my second lolly popping. I expected a few from reports and I backed off their feed a little for the next 10 days. It was easy to manage. Its always around 3.5 weeks if they are going to show without any unusual stress in their cycle. I don't get discouraged by reports of male flowers unless it's clear there is a major problem with the breeders release.

Long ago finished and well sampled now. This is a great pack of seeds. I've added 2 keepers from it to my collection but really I got 4 good plants out of the 6 pack. One was a junker and another popped males and was a problem even though it produced some nice hybrid buds. I know some people wouldn't still consider it a great pack of seeds if you ended up with a some pollen but the keepers are worth it and I'm pretty good at controlling these issues which I expect with a lot of these strains.

The Sour Kush pheno... well documented on here... great scent and taste... very good yield... bag appeal... nice manageable high. I like the 2nd keeper better. Bigger buds with insane frost. A very large yield. Potency is high... bag appeal is very high. Leaves a sugary taste on the tip of the tongue. Very smooth. Love this one...

Everything else has been making excellent rosin/shatter and even making up desirable ounces.

I've grown out this and Holy Grail from these guys(DNA/RP) and have come out of it with a pair of keepers each time that are a instant hit in my circle. I still have other packs of theirs. Skywalker Kush, Chocolope, Kandy Kush, and Sour Tangie. Expecting big things out of these :woohoo:

you better buckle your fucking seatbelt for the skywalker kush. imo its the single greatest offering of all their gear. I haven't grown the sour kush yet tho. that ones next. but I shit you not. the skywalker is a true true killer. unreal og kush genetics in seed form. I highly recommend you run that next. but jsyk, shes a tall one. finished over 6 ft in a 3.5 gal hydrow bucket. unreal shit and the potency and terps are on 100% point. my next seed buy is gonna be like 6 packs of skywalker forsure.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popu..._Editor_001&s=+&prod=albums&ins=orig&alb=all#
picture.php

hope this pic works

Last edited:
you better buckle your fucking seatbelt for the skywalker kush. imo its the single greatest offering of all their gear. I haven't grown the sour kush yet tho. that ones next. but I shit you not. the skywalker is a true true killer. unreal og kush genetics in seed form. I highly recommend you run that next. but jsyk, shes a tall one. finished over 6 ft in a 3.5 gal hydrow bucket. unreal shit and the potency and terps are on 100% point. my next seed buy is gonna be like 6 packs of skywalker forsure.

It's on the Short List. I let one of my guys pick the next pack of seeds so he feels important and stops bitching and he came up with Gorilla Bomb. I have to get that out of the way first:laughing: