What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jaws Gear?

P

puma

SOUR
im trying at this time to get my hands on a BANANA OG cut, i have BANANA KUSH seeds but i want the OG BANANA.....

there will be more banana kush down the road you can take that to the bank...

thank you:tiphat:

P

puma

hello COUGH_COUGH :tiphat:
wowwwww yes indeed long time no speak my friend...

im glad to see your still around and doing your thing, you like those fems being pushed on the shoulder of the WRECK...

still remember clearly many many years ago that you were the one who got the arcata in my hands for the first time and ive loved her eve sence...

i lost her years ago and cant remember how but last summer i got her back from a good friend and have been enjoying her once again and as you can see im doing some work with her....

just had to do the fem wreck just because shes a CLASSIC and i want her in seed form made by my own hands, the others are just for fun to see what they do but the MAIN goal was to get her into seed form...

i have not changed much sence we last spoke so ya im still me over here...

much respect:thank you:

SourPuppy

Glad to see your doing well J ,Im stoked for ya and I'm stoked to see ya brought the Decapitation back out.

Fact: When the Big Bang happened, Jaws had already been making seeds for one year,lol

Take Care J!!

P

puma

hello SOUR:tiphat:
ya i have the cut still but i droped the ball on my extra pollen so it went by by but ive recently been informed by and old freind that he still has a pack of the ORIGINAL decap seeds and is going to send them my way, once there in hand i'll throw some down and make a much much bigger batch of DECAP seeds....

thanks brother:tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The bannana OG is a really sweet strain to hold out for & I can't blame ya for wanting it . dutch growns OGER99 is made with that strain & man is it ever so sweet !!!!!
I've got 2 more packs of the oger99 to pheno hunt with ... hopefully i can get a Bannana OG leaner & maybe we can see about getting it into your hands if I do :)

P

puma

hello DAN:tiphat:
ya the BANANA KUSH ive been working with is good but its not the BANANA smelling LAFFT TAFFY type BANANA that im after...i have long been very confused about the whole BANANA thing was wondering if the BANANA KUSH &BANANA OG was one in the same and im in the know now that there not and the fack is that the OG BANANA is the one ppl are after in a bad way its the one with the BANANA smell and/or if you will a LAFFY TAFFY smell...

the KUSH BANANA i have really has a more nasty smell aposed to anything sweet or banana-ish....

ya i want the OG BANANA in a bad way, but im pretty patient so im pretty sure one will come my way from one direction or the other....

im fully engage in getting her now so hopefully it will happen sooner then later...

peace bro:tiphat:

SOURDIESEL1

sounds good, i didnt evan know there was different banana strains. all i know is i had some good smooth banana kush from a club and ive been on a mission ever sence to find some more. a friend on here told me about jaws and i have seen you had banana kush f9 and i sence then wanted to try it.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
OH hows id 70's these days
You still in touch with him?
Lord i remember when we
Didnt even know how to grow.......lol :)

P

puma

hey T:tiphat:
ahh ya as do i that was shrtly after i had my first grow in some two litre bottles with NO drain holes growing in MG soil and feeding full doses of MG FERTS every week all the while trying to grow them under a heat lamp with a tin-foil hood dropping from the heat lamp down to just above my 3inch seedlings, and wondering every few days they would just die HAHAHAH.......ya long long way sence then...

i use to e-mail with 70 a few times a wek but not here lately i sent him one just yesterday but did not get a reply so im not sure these days...

much respect T:tiphat:

P

puma

hello SOUR:tiphat:
yes those things seem to me in high demand so i'll make more for the peeps here before to long...

thank you for the interest:tiphat:

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What about the lime Kush? And are you on the bay? I had a deep chunk male that smelled just like limes 4 or 5 years ago now still have pollen in the freezer might be viable. Just loved that smell and would love to try and isolate it. I'm think the lime Kush might be what I'm looking for.

MrGreen.

derailed

derailed

yes those things seem to me in high demand so i'll make more for the peeps here before to long...

Hi P, I managed to get some of ur Derailed and AlienDawg last week from mr c and would really appreciate some info you may have as to their indi needs/preferences before I crack them,

Peace

P

puma

GUY:biggrin:
ya the lime kush has a lime smell for-sure i took some reversed pollen from her and hit a cherry pie and im runing some of those now still early but things are moving forward...also made a batch of lime kush fems...

MRGREEN:biggrin:
thank you first off.......

im going to call that one a 60-65 dayer, but thats still yet to be determend at this point....

the WRECK is more sat but being hit with the starfighter i think that will bring her right into the 60 day zone, hoping the fighter pushs more buds while the wreck holding that killer smell shes well know n for....

as far as the DAWGS f5 they are what they, theres tons of info about those around, i did not do any straight forward pheno hunting with those seeing i got them at f4 already i just simply made another F-GEN round is all with that one...

peace:biggrin:

MrGreen.

@puma thanks man, i'll let you know how it all works out & drop a grow report once I get some of my work through the log-jammed system

peace