What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plant advice needed and Cool stories of Hawaiian Bud

I SMOKE FOR FUN

Well I just returned from a 6 day stay in O'ahu,HI and I must say Hawaiian bud did not let me down. Very easy to get and very good smoke...we got some royal hawaiian and a little purple haze from a guy we met who was from Cali. But the trip also delayed me a little on my first grow..I am into week 2 of my bag seed grow under 2 40 watt floros in a 1 1/2 x 2ft closet...i was away and my ass of a friend "watched" my plant :pointlaug ..yeah i dunno if that was the best...my small leaves that sprouted first (forgive me i forgot the correct name of them) are starting to turn a little yellow. I am growing in organic soil and have not added nutes as of yet...and suggestions..pics later if you guys need them..and thanks a lot in advance.

Edit: my other leaves are starting to yellow...any suggestions? pics up tonight if needed.

Last edited:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Welcome..

Welcome..

pics are always welcome..iSmoke...don't worry about those cotyledon's (those little leaves that show first) they almost always yellow off and die. Is the rest of the foliage a nice healthy green color?

If you throw up some pics it will be much easier for someone to give advice. :woohoo:

WeedTime

Hello,

so, what ya think about purple haze ? it was real PH ? Ive always think its doesnt avalible now, it is ? guys, which strains purple haze include ? ive heard it has another name now, it is true ? What happend with this strain ? its avalible in US (im european)? Ive always heard in rap songs about purple haze like MobbDeep.

peace

I SMOKE FOR FUN

sunnyside said:
pics are always welcome..iSmoke...don't worry about those cotyledon's (those little leaves that show first) they almost always yellow off and die. Is the rest of the foliage a nice healthy green color?

If you throw up some pics it will be much easier for someone to give advice. :woohoo:

Everything else is a deep rich green color...very healthy besides the cotyledon's (thanks for the name) I'd have pics up now but I haven't even started un-packing...just got home..smoked...napped. the whole time difference really fuct with me.

I SMOKE FOR FUN

sunnyside said:
btw...hawaii is great isn't it.

I loved it man we stayed in the Paul Mitchell house in Kailuaa (sp) it was incredible...from there we stayed at the Halekulani in Waikiki..and like I said the smoke is great too..prices were high not just on bud but everything..never in my life have I ever paid 8 bucks for McDonalds!!..but I was willing to pay to get high :joint:

I SMOKE FOR FUN

WeedTime said:
Hello,

so, what ya think about purple haze ? it was real PH ? Ive always think its doesnt avalible now, it is ? guys, which strains purple haze include ? ive heard it has another name now, it is true ? What happend with this strain ? its avalible in US (im european)? Ive always heard in rap songs about purple haze like MobbDeep.

peace

Whether it was true PH or not..it was purple..and it was an awesome smoke. very sativa high..i was laughing my ass off in the elevator...coming from a guy who smokes kind bud 10x or more a day. It was definatly top 5.

G

nice picture of rabbit island I just returned from a 10 day trip there myself. you hang out at the park just up from there much,I met a lot of locals up there

I SMOKE FOR FUN

ok...well now my other leaves are starting to yellow a tad....any suggestions? Should i even be messing with the soil at this age? i thought it would at least be good for a 3 weeks.

issack

Veteran
i live in Hawaii...i got some PH seeds that came from Oahu...poped 6 in the soil..and 1 sprouted.....it was the weakest seeds i've ever seen....i pulled the sprout after a week...never grew....PH is too long of a flower for me anyway....I just hope you did'nt get the same batch of seeds i got...lol
they were free....

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
i smoke
First - if you can swing a pic it will really help.

Do you have a pH meter? If so what pH are you watering with and what pH is your runoff?

How often are you watering them?

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
issack..it depends realy. I'm working on it right now, but if everything goes as planned. I'll be seein ya in april-may. Hopefully. what isle you on again?

Latest posts

Latest posts