What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
trump was a libtard in the 80s and 90s before it was cool.

he's a hipster libtard. once everyone was doing it, he flipped and ran for pres.

'Boogieman'

If that was true he would have won the election. Every year more of his support will die of old age.

Hopefully that was the last far right administration ever. People don't want that garage anymore.

He has 10 million more supporters than in 2016, by 2024 his support will bring him back to the White House.

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    14.4 KB · Views: 21

Cannavore

Veteran
it's got nothing to do with my imagination lol. both parties have been steadily moving right since Reagan. these are the effects of neo-liberalism and neo-liberalism has nothing to do with the left.

go ahead and google search 'reagan thatcher neoliberalism' to get them juices flowin lol

'Boogieman'

it's got nothing to do with my imagination lol. both parties have been steadily moving right since Reagan. these are the effects of neo-liberalism and neo-liberalism has nothing to do with the left.

go ahead and google search 'reagan thatcher neoliberalism' to get them juices flowin lol

I'm not going to look up made up left wing words. I don't put people in all sorts of categories like you do. Left or right both can be good people, you just want to demonize everyone.

'Boogieman'

You also said trump would win in 2020.

Even made a poll about it.

I was right that Trump had more support, I was wrong to think that ment Democrats had less support. If you don't want Trump to win in 2024 you better hope the Chinese virus never goes away.

Why would Biden concede lol he won.

The recount in GA is going to be meaningless. Trump isnt winning AZ or NV, and Biden will be up 100k or more in PA when it's all over with.

It's over.

You sound scared.
Top legal minds which you're not say Trumps odds are increasing daily.
Another day another 200 sworn affidavits of blatant fraud.
Dim's can't even cheat right.
Guy's video themselves tearing up ballot's for Trump for the social media likes.he'll be popular in federal prison.
I'll save you the time from your next post.
No, look it up yourself .

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You sound scared.
Top legal minds which you're not say Trumps odds are increasing daily.
Another day another 200 sworn affidavits of blatant fraud.
Dim's can't even cheat right.
Guy's video themselves tearing up ballot's for Trump for the social media likes.he'll be popular in federal prison.
I'll save you the time from your next post.
No, look it up yourself .

oh really?
two law firms quit the cases today because they knew they had bupkiss...

and here's a picture of a chicken wearing birkenstocks,explain that!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Here is 5 minutes with Sidney Powell. Worth the time IMO. America is under attack. Media is all-in, and will be changed after this.

https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1327379704014393344

I used to want Trey Gowdy for AJ. Now I am a Powell fan, and not the mad printer running the fed.

Anybody looking for a name for a kick ass strain...

The Kraken

Alien genetics already has it .
Secert proprietary kush x alien tech.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh really?
two law firms quit the cases today because they knew they had bupkiss...

and here's a picture of a chicken wearing birkenstocks,explain that!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

Those are fake [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] birkenstocks made in china. So is the chicken :biglaugh:
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.