What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amynamous

BAAAHHAAAHAAA...no soup for you...get a job bottomfeeder

More than 800,000 new unemployment claims this week. More than 800,000 new unemployment claims last week, and 800,000 more the week before that.

https://www.dol.gov/ui/data.pdf

November was better, as we were averaging in the 700,000 to 800,000 new claims every week. If you look at these government numbers, they’ve been pretty shitty since the end of march.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So Sidney Powell has been barred from the White House now.

Seems totally rational to disavow one day, embrace with open arms the next, then disavow again 1 day later.

Total rational, logical behavior. Nothing to see here.

Amynamous

So Sidney Powell has been barred from the White House now.

Seems totally rational to disavow one day, embrace with open arms the next, then disavow again 1 day later.

Total rational, logical behavior. Nothing to see here.

I feel sorry for her pet kraken.
You know it wants out of its cage and wants to stretch its legs and maybe cause some mayhem. Poor, poor kraken.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Trump is off to Florida again. Many are thinking this may have been the big weasel out for good. Let the WH air out for a while. AMF.

White Beard

but,but muh guns! they scream...what about my clean air to breath you coal rollin truck driving retards?

what a sickening display of ignorance this past few weeks has been...
The constitution doesn’t guarantee anybody clean air, so fuck yo’ lungs, hippie! It’s not just my right to be an asshole - it’s my privilege, my patriotic duty, and a major form of personal entertainment to see just how big an asshole I can be! God Bless America, is this a great country or *what*?

Trump should not have been as soft on the city riots as he was. In a way the $2000 stimilis money is counter-productive, because now the antifas have money. Let's see how many pukes override his veto.

Nice to know a simple man like yourself can have such a firm grasp of the essentials...you should write a book

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The constitution doesn’t guarantee anybody clean air, so fuck yo’ lungs, hippie! It’s not just my right to be an asshole - it’s my privilege, my patriotic duty, and a major form of personal entertainment to see just how big an asshole I can be! God Bless America, is this a great country or *what*?

Nice to know a simple man like yourself can have such a firm grasp of the essentials...you should write a book

murica!!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

audiohi

Veteran
He didn't like what Cannavore had to say, either. Banned.

Better watch your step around here.

trumpers want retribution for their dear leader!

So, again...do we agree the "stimulus" package is a bipartisan pork filled bunch of crap? Or do you think $600 is "significant" amount for Americans per Pelosi while sending billions overseas? That was my question that turned into ... grammar Nazi crap. Can there be a conversation?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, again...do we agree the "stimulus" package is a bipartisan pork filled bunch of crap? Or do you think $600 is "significant" amount for Americans per Pelosi while sending billions overseas? That was my question that turned into ... grammar Nazi crap. Can there be a conversation?

Fuck no.

This bill is a giant piece of shit.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
it’s christmas eve,
over 3000 americans are dying... every day

don the fuckface con
has blown up covid relief
because he’s that vindictive

a bill he took no part in
because he has been pouting for weeks