What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Edibles are simply the way

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
edibles are the shizznittlebamb snip snap sack.

i really like well made rso, where it's not a black tar sleepy overcooked mess. easy dosage from a syringe, right on the tongue ... and up n away in 1.5 hours, lasts for three plus.

tangwena and his revolutionary thread on malawi cob style curing makes me wanna experiment if i ever get back into (shittily) growing my own... he eats like a tenth of a gram and flies all day, according to his reports.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I kind of wish edibles worked on me like they seem to work on other people. They never really do much to me, except once. A buddy made brownies and just threw a whole oz of brick weed into the brownie mix. Stems, seeds, the whole shebang. Those brownies knocked me on my ass and that's the only time.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Rosin doesn't get hot long enough to decarb the acid, IMO. Shame to lose those terps when you cook the rosin to decarb it.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I enjoy edibles....about to make a batch of gummies. With the holidays coming up it makes it easier to medicate whilst having company.

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Edibles have been a godsend for me this past year while i have been stuck mostly at home due to multiple health reasons. I have always enjoyed them but this past few months especially have been great as im making my own chocolate, honey tinctures, etc. there is thread called “another tincture thread...” on g.r.a.ss.....forum thats been invaluable to me over the past few years.

St. Phatty

Edibles worked great when I was younger.

Used to eat a Canna Cookie every day, with coffee, before going to the gym & work.

I find that as I get older, I can do edibles one day - but not the next.

Too much of a hangover.

Back to smoking !

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have a hard time getting my dosage right. Seems like if I get the buzz right I have had it be as strong as mushrooms. But anytime I achieve that quality of high the weed hangover the next day is ridiculous.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
What is this weed hangover you speak of? I am going through a 45 cookie batch every 3-4 daze, and have no nothing in the morning, even if I wake and eat one at 2am, which I usually do.

IMO the biggest issue with edibles if the conversion to CBN if you heat it too long. Just makes them sleepier.

So I suppose everybody settles into their own dope routine and methods. I am using these edibles as the base coat with eating the oils. The terps I vape off the flower and that is done during the day to activate and refresh the buzz part. The oil base makes my body feel good. By eating instead of vaping the oils, my lungs are really good.

If it wasn't for hating the sound of that dude hacking so bad, I would set him in front of my hybrid and hit him with some Royal Wedding the way I power vape. He would have to have a bowl handy when he hacked up his cancer ridden lungs.

Last edited:

Sunshineinabag

goddam !! I think I prefer edibles to dabbing ! I am making awesome gingersnaps from Rosin and the effects are out of this word.

I like stoner patch gummies and choc.....25-30 bucks per 500mg pack...10 pieces 50 mg a piece I average 4 gummies a day. Can NEVER finish a bowl. Maybe one pull and I'm gtg allday:hotbounce

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
What is this weed hangover you speak of? I am going through a 45 cookie batch every 3-4 daze, and have no nothing in the morning, even if I wake and eat one at 2am, which I usually do.

IMO the biggest issue with edibles if the conversion to CBN if you heat it too long. Just makes them sleepier.

So I suppose everybody settles into their own dope routine and methods. I am using these edibles as the base coat with eating the oils. The terps I vape off the flower and that is done during the day to activate and refresh the buzz part. The oil base makes my body feel good. By eating instead of vaping the oils, my lungs are really good.

If it wasn't for hating the sound of that dude hacking so bad, I would set him in front of my hybrid and hit him with some Royal Wedding the way I power vape. He would have to have a bowl handy when he hacked up his cancer ridden lungs.

It's like that feeling you should hibernate instead of function. Anywhere from a light fog to I crawled out of bed and can't stand up. A good one can make the whole next day pointless.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
It's like that feeling you should hibernate instead of function. Anywhere from a light fog to I crawled out of bed and can't stand up. A good one can make the whole next day pointless.

That may be your body telling you it wants the sleep. Like I said, when I munch the goodies it makes my whole body feel good. The EC system gets woken up, who knows??? I eat CBD drops also, and that may temper my buzz. I am guessing my cookies are 75mg. I eat half a dozen during the day, and more after sunset. Kinda getting a tolerance issue, or it's the CBD.

LOL, before the tolerance problem, one was good for a nice buzz. I gave one to a friend, and he went from sitting on a chair on the porch, to bent over from being way the F stoned, for longer than I wanted to babysit his ass. Until people know how they will react, I start them with half of one now.

Last edited:

St. Phatty

I think it's just age.

I ate cookies and other edibles for about 30 years.

For me edibles were sort of an Up high. Something I would do before going to the gym or work.

I still have some primo edibles in the fridge. If I have some tomorrow Monday, I will really enjoy it. Then Tuesday election day I will be wiped out, mentally. That has been the pattern, and it seems to happen every time.

Maybe nutritionally depleted ?

I can smoke pot every day, without that effect.

Latest posts

Latest posts