What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mango Thai by The Real Seed Company

harvestreaper

Veteran
yeah why not. it can be nice experiment, some guys didnt have different option than to use such males to keep rare thais going in their gardens. and doing quite good with it.. :D core thai lovers. otherwise that ukhrul line seems to me pretty magical. keep that great work up, it is always joy to read you post and see your pics. thanks for sharing.

exactly and from what id heard i didnt know if i have a choice at least until i find a regular male ,,i would reccomend the uhkrul to you maha and i think rsc still has some //mine was a 1 outta 1 from first release only had one and it was a belter i bred her twice before losing her , angus kindly sorted me out a more recent batch and im pleased to see a couple of phenos showing strong likeness to the one i had before certainly an interesting genetic to explore

picture.php

ps always enjoy seeing your beautifullly grown plants to

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yes, they still have it. I am checking it :D hehe. as well as this mango thai. thanks for sharing.

G

growhigh1233

these bad boys are available at seedsman atm ..............never seem to last long in stock ..get em while ya can

vinrusso

The Females look interesting i wouldn't use the hermie tho if you have more seed i would look for a male.
Hempy, you have run numerous Thai's obviously, are the RSC Thai's "good". This thread is confusing, a good thai should be 16-20 weeks.

G

growhigh1233

I think this line is gonna be popular here. It had no downsides in the high for me. Low yield only thing I can think of. Lost my reveg but will grow it again no doubts there.

high resin pure thai/laos straight from source are always good to see .... be good to see a 12 pack grown out see what phenos show up

harvestreaper

Veteran
Hempy, you have run numerous Thai's obviously, are the RSC Thai's "good". This thread is confusing, a good thai should be 16-20 weeks.

nothing confusing from were im sitting if you look at the" info on real seed company "thread i posted more recent pics of the 4 females i have,,there very much what id expect in every way very long flowering sativas definatly will be in the ranges you mentioned :tiphat:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hey harvestreaper, I saw them it looks like thai :D hehe. what smells do you get? do you get some musky leathery tobacco one?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
glad to hear it lol ...smells are mango and a little musty earthy not quite leathery but have a while to go

yeah yours have still a lot of time to finish. Numide made mango thai x oaxacan cross aka thaimex, and blan-k-flor described the smoke very similarly to RSC´s description of mango thai musky phenos: "with ‘darker’ and earthier aromas akin to tobacco, leather, spices, and musk."

harvestreaper

Veteran
yeah yours have still a lot of time to finish. Numide made mango thai x oaxacan cross aka thaimex, and blan-k-flor described the smoke very similarly to RSC´s description of mango thai musky phenos: "with ‘darker’ and earthier aromas akin to tobacco, leather, spices, and musk."
i
not sure what batch numide got his mt from i belive mine were from last years crop ,,that oaxacan cross sounds real good

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
do you think there is big difference between those batches? Numide told me he didnt find any mango plant.. I think it is about luck, but how I understand rsc´s description those musky leathery give more pronounced terps, while mango/papaya ones are lighter in smells, I am curious what your observations will be :D I grew laos/mangohz and I got one crazy leathery plant, it was like chewing leather :D crazy strong stuff, but also quite stony. cheers.

harvestreaper

Veteran
as i understand first batch was repro done outside thailand then one collected from thailand and some from laos the batch i have from laos ,,4 out of 6 have mango terps ,,uhkrul and manipuri also carry mango as well as more citrus terps ,,as for the leather had it in my old haze 5 and few others before i guess i wont notice till i smoke some ,,harvested seeds from all 4 females this week when the small buds they were in are dry ill get an early sample

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
as i understand first batch was repro done outside thailand then one collected from thailand and some from laos the batch i have from laos ,,4 out of 6 have mango terps ,,uhkrul and manipuri also carry mango as well as more citrus terps ,,as for the leather had it in my old haze 5 and few others before i guess i wont notice till i smoke some ,,harvested seeds from all 4 females this week when the small buds they were in are dry ill get an early sample

mango is nice, mango weed gets me really high..

giphy.gif

KITCHA

Veteran
Looking nice Harvest, Ive seen that Orange colour in Thai brick weed /beans from back in the 90'sand never seen anything like it since! Very promising!!!

harvestreaper

Veteran
Looking nice Harvest, Ive seen that Orange colour in Thai brick weed /beans from back in the 90'sand never seen anything like it since! Very promising!!!

interesting kitcha thanks for the info do you remember if that brick was any good ?lol ive seen the color somewere before but cannot remember were and it was not as bold as these

KITCHA

Veteran
I do Harvest, They were the early good dark brown batches we used to get here in Australia probably what some people call the Choc Thai. The later bricks were more on the green side that had the pale blond seeds and did not smoke anywhere near as good at the dark brown. The dark batches had a Xmas pudding smell like a deep rotting fruit smell and they were strong!

Latest posts

Latest posts