What's new

Moroccan Beldia Kif Fem

ULMW

Life!

Give Thanks Ace Seeds and Dubi am really excited to test this new variety. I grew up loving Morrocan hashish and am eager to taste both bud and hashish from this fast flowering strain.
Early days but she is first to rise in the new sow of seeds.
Happy growing to each and all! :tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_20200107_075119.jpg
    IMG_20200107_075119.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 26

ULMW

Very easy going and as always just as Dubi wrote needs low level nutes and enjoys harsh environments.
So I saw in early days that nutes even at the weakest solution
Now she showing greater vigor and growth. Very nice. Will up pot her asap.

Attachments

• IMG_20200123_190136.jpg
    IMG_20200123_190136.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 29

ULMW

Tragedy. Whilst up planting the root ball dropped and broke from the stem. RIP Marrocon,
I was impressed how fast she grew. I planted new one today in a larger container so no need to up plant later.

ULMW

Life!
Igzahbier Ymasgan

Happy to see her pop up so rapidly again.

Here goes fi round two.
:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_20200207_153709.jpg
    IMG_20200207_153709.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 20

Rajas

Premium user
Moroccan Beldia #2 seems to be a pure THC type plant, right?
Would it be possible to tame pure tropical longflowering sativas and adapt them to northern climate, without diluting it's effect, finish it timewise and add some traits for non costal/dryer climates?
It always seems sad to me to add ruderalis hybrids to sativas, especially when there is nld autoflowering plants out there, too!!

Great Plant!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Rajas,

Yes, the Beldia line 1 plant number 2 cannabinoid analysis posted in the first page of this thread and in Beldia strain description on our website is indeed a pure THC chemotype.

Beldia line 2 is a different line not analyzed yet, but i'm sure Beldia line 2 is richer in terpenes and cannabinoids than released line 1. There's a Beldia line 2 x Beldia line 1 F1 hybrid listed on the R+D section of our website.

Regarding the adaptation of a pure tropical P1 long flowering sativa landrace to northern and dry continental latitudes, it depends on the latitude and when the bad weather and cold really starts in autumn, but most probably you will need to outcross the tropical sativa with a faster flowering line, crucial point is not only to lower down flowering time, but also to speed up the flowering onset, if you don't want to use rudelaris or indica genetics then you can use a fast semi autoflowering sativa like the purple Baglung Nepalese, Beldia or Lebanese, then later select and breed for plants of the cross that resemble more the psychoactivity of the pure tropical sativa, if you don't find it in the F1, you will find it in the F2 if you play with enough number of plants.

Hope it helps.