What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i didn't lose them,i gave them up...and i haven't read a single retarded speakers corner post since then...and added a bunch of annoying,worthless shit posters to my ignore list....so what trolls? i don't see them anymore!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker: first time smoking the honey banana tonight...scent is spot on for fake banana flavor...and it's really fricking tasty weed...glad i have 6 of them in flower now...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never realized you put me on ignore.
are you kidding? you're one of the few people i can bust balls and you don't get all butthurt and sulky...you should hear me when i'm riding with my friend i ride with...he's one of the very few people who get that i'm not saying outrageous offensive sexist racist shit because i think/feel that way,my defective weird brain assembles these things and gets them to the mouth long before i can think to stop myself...so yeah,you're safe for the time being...just sayin',your snow shoveling stories were sub-par this winter,and it really sucks not seeing your wall-o-weed grows...

28819.jpg