What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most Electric & Motivating Landrace Sativas Around

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
THCV rules^^

Indonesia first i think before the last glacial, after up North to Thailand, India, Chine etc... up East to Mexique perhaps?
:D and across the indian O to Madagascar, la Reunion and South Africa.

I find the stuff heart beat and psychedelik when you are locked or sit down but electric and motivating when you do something, love, music et cetera... Peace

guy fawkes

Veteran
the best sativa ive had to date is some santa marta columbian gold i got from a friend who traveled over there, big viney things some showed hooked leafs , taken at 18 weeks a good bong had me mopping the floor and working out the meaning of life at 100mph with music blasting mins after the hit, very potent, this would last a good 90 mins before settling down to mild happy, quite chirpy sativa buzz.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Another vote for Zamal. Electric is exactly the word I would use.

THCforus

For me it's Thai Haze, specifically Sams *T-Haze + SK1
Electric is the only word i'd use to describe it.
Spicy deliciousness!:)

idiit

Veteran
PNG.. Aka: Papua New Guinea Gold .
PNG for sure. It has an electrifying, uplifting sativa buzz that soars.. Too bad it is not more widespread. I have a line that is pure, but I don't know of any seed company''s that work with this line that I know of.

^ just smoked one bowl of nanan bouclou red pheno ( png) fan leaves couple nights ago and it was the best fan leaves i've ever smoked .second place to some acapulco gold fan leaves (smoked in '74-75 and taught me to smoke fan leaves) off the best (gold buds) pot that came thru my area in '74-75 (no, i don't have any beans sadly.). i've got some png dom nb pics in my albums and will keep them updated.

i've got fire fox tail from brazilian seed co. got a couple of females in flower. the fan leaves here were very impressive up energetic slightly psychoactive. i'll update on these.

i've got a red haired mex leaning pheno out of destroyer (female). again, will update.

my highland oaxacan red from zamalito (i'm pretty sure it's his jungle girl from bsc) is very potent upbeat energetic, feel real good high. i'm working this line some.

the durban's from seeds of africa look real nice. pics in my albums. i have two female phenos and some beans off the best non hermie dp male (slightly indica looking influenced). no anisce taste but very clean clear up energetic high. pretty good frost. one female turned 30% purple.

the malawi gold from seeds of africa selected female was very nice up energetic and mildly psychoactive high from the first test run (seed bud). pineapple taste, funky smelling. this may be my grail along with png pheno from nanan buclou.

seeds of africa zamal is not the same as the zamal phenotype i got out of zamaldelica. the zamaldelica zamal pheno is euphoric. fantastic od bud appeal in hybrids. very vigorous and heavy yieding when mated to nepalese indica and another mated to angol red (pics in my albums). the soa zamal sativas are rare. i only found two out of two packs. the soa sativa male was slightly hermie but i used him anyway for further in line breeding. this soa zamal smells spicy and has small roundish popcorn buds in my first indoor run with her. i'll keep everyone updated as i go. no smoke tests yet.

seeds of africa genetics look to be the real deal from africa. they are somewhat polluted with adam genetics to my eye; this has been reported to be true by african growers. you probably need two packs of the malawi gold, zamal and or durbans to find enough selected plants to work with for further in line breeding.

the paraguay cohiba from bsc had a very potent up stoney high.

the green haitian leaning pheno from nanan bouclou was probably the third most potent fan leaves i've smoke. up, slightly edgy stoney, slightly psychoactive high. the nanan bouclou looks pretty impressive right now.

my angola red (lmn) pheno was a very warm up energetic high, not as clean up energetic as some other ar growers have reported.

the nanan bouclo 4 keepers are hermie free and all look like unpolluted (indica,skunk) genetics.

the most impressive of the lot from very early very early i repeat; red stemmed nanan bouclou (png dominate, ozg confirmed the pic. i sent to him at sss), malawi gold. durbans look real good. haitian grenn nb pheno impressive. cohibas might be awesome. the fire fox tail might be a great red haired mex type strain supplied by bsc from seeded bud sourced in brazil.

Sunshineinabag

Too bad Mexicans are very under presented in today's seedbanks. Original Haze and Indian Haze certainly do the trick but prepare for 100+ days of flowering.

Mezoamericans farmed as far north as utah...... phenomenal practitioners of keeping the three sisters thriving......corn wouldn't have made it without them......I adore corn like air! My native family consider them our people.
I wonder how many awesome genetics were bricked and sent to some town in east coast usa from 65'-92'