What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The $1.29 EBAY Medical Marijuana Seeds Cannabis Hemp Seeds Grow

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
CHUM: [chuhm] cut or ground bait dumped into the water to attract fish to the area where one is fishing.

Hempseed is used by over 4 million course/lake fishermen in the UK alone, as CHUM to attract fish.

That's crazy, never would have thought of that use for hemp seed. Just another one of the many uses of cannabis.

Cvh

Supermod
All the hempseed I’ve bought for fishing in the uk hasn’t been viable, much to my disappointment

Maybe better try with the seeds you can find in birdfeed.
For fishing they are usually prepared so they can be used to fish with.

I remember when I was little there were always funny looking plants growing were my grandfather cleaned out his birdcages.

Another funny story was my little brother. As teens he got himself a kilo bag of hemp seeds for bird feed. I think he got it from a school friend. He said to me watch what I have. I'm gonna become a rich man!
He then dumped the entire bag on some lot and let it grow.

He soon realised hemp wasn't the same as White Widow like I told him. He didn't strike it rich in the end. How angry he was then...

My first indoor grow I did was with hemp seeds from birdfeed. I wanted to have some practice first before growing my expensive seeds.

Last edited:

madalasatori

Veteran
How do you fish with a hemp seed? Do you stick it on a hook? What fish does it catch?

We use it for carp. Use artificial sweetcorn over a big bed of hempseed, I’ll often throw 10-20kg of hemp in each time I go fishing.

We fill these little rockets up with seed and cast them out 100 yards+ into the pond

The seeds have a high oil content and it attracts the fish, the crunchy shells mimic little snails and crustaceans you find on the lakebed :)

iTarzan

Thanks for the fishing knowledge guys.

What do people think about the color choices? Would hemp have various colors like cannabis does? I think that adds to the intrigue of these seeds. And what about the other seeds I linked and ordered... White Candy. It could be something or it could be good creative writing. Is Elite Seeds in China now? LOL!

Medfinder

Chemon 91

What do people think about the color choices? Would hemp have various colors like cannabis does? I think that adds to the intrigue of these seeds. And what about the other seeds I linked and ordered... White Candy. It could be something or it could be good creative writing. Is Elite Seeds in China now? LOL!

i am thinking that all those are hacked pics and don't represent any of those pictures shown in my opinion.

time will rell about these cheap hemp or ? seeds from ebay.

still don't understand how they can even sell these.

I've tried to get hemp seeds without paying more than 2 dollars a bean.

if these are the culinary Chinese seeds they are used primarily for constipation.

ive got that condition so... medically then these may work for me.

as far as breeding.

8 of the largest seeds have been chosen and these were picked from the 50 count bag because of size color and ovoid shape.

what can chinese hemp offer in breeding with high thc strains?

hybrid vigor with fast veg growth may be the only traits.

Nwgdg

Hemp

Hemp

Ordered eBay seeds and here's the results 4 weeks in. Growing like a monster, huge leaves. huge stem that's hollow also no branching.

Question, should I move it away from good THC strains. And/or if it's a male could it be crossed with something good to get ???

Attachments

• IMG_20180707_195654.jpg
    IMG_20180707_195654.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20180707_195702.jpg
    IMG_20180707_195702.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20180707_195641.jpg
    IMG_20180707_195641.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 20

Nwgdg

I also have some other ones growing from same batch of seeds and they are not near this big, I'll get pics if anyone is interested

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I hope you're legal, Nwgdg, because that hand in the photo is giving away your identity.

iTarzan

Medfinder the pics are probably stolen. They did go to the trouble of letting you order different types based on colors. Types A B C D E F. They could be drug strains being sold as if they are hemp. I was thinking the same as you. How can they let them sell them on eBay. As soon as I read your post I ordered them because it seemed like a fun chance at a lottery ticket for a killer Chinese strain and I thought the seeds would eventually be removed by eBay.

Then when I saw you had to make a color type choice they had me hook, line and sinker. See what I did. Hemp seeds were good bait for me too. LOL!

iTarzan

Ordered eBay seeds and here's the results 4 weeks in. Growing like a monster, huge leaves. huge stem that's hollow also no branching.

Question, should I move it away from good THC strains. And/or if it's a male could it be crossed with something good to get ???

Those leaves are only 4 weeks old? Holy crap.

Cvh

Supermod

The Chinese are noturious for lying about the seeds they sell on platforms like ebay, aliexpress, wish,...etc.
Sometimes they just use the same picture and add a different color through photoshop.

Here are some exemples of photoshopped pictures.
https://m.ebay.com/itm/100Pcs-Rainb...3D381973060237&_trksid=p2056116.c100408.m2460

https://m.ebay.com/itm/100-pcs-Rare...3D263721623405&_trksid=p2056116.c100408.m2460

Last edited:

Medfinder

Chemon 91
all eight seeds out of the 50 that have are now in 16oz cups with an hybrid:dance013: soil after 6 cracked open....

someone should get a sample out to phylos and see where this shit sits in the galaxy!!! at the very least we have more info to sift though lol.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Once it is more than 3 weeks old, you can do thin layer chromatography on it to determine what percentage of cannabinoids it will have.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
$1.29 Free Shipping from China? How the hell does the seller make a profit?

I ordered these little "shower heads" that screw on top of any standard american soda bottle. They sent me two all the way from China for $1.75. free shipping. Crazy!

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
We use it for carp. Use artificial sweetcorn over a big bed of hempseed, I’ll often throw 10-20kg of hemp in each time I go fishing.

We fill these little rockets up with seed and cast them out 100 yards+ into the pond

The seeds have a high oil content and it attracts the fish, the crunchy shells mimic little snails and crustaceans you find on the lakebed :)

Noddy:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts