What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Autos 2018

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More & more !

More & more !

My cheap macro lens does the job isn't it ?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
77 days

77 days

The second Ice cool auto is still alive :

picture.php

picture.php

In the right corner here :

picture.php

Harvest is coming soon !

:tiphat:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The first plant is manicured . 65 grams from yesterday + 10 grs from pre harvest (mold)

So total 75 grs for this first Ice Cool Auto .

Strong smoke, skunk smells with diesel tones . Need days in jar but already delicious .
This pheno can go in my diesel auto top 3 .
High seems stronger than cream mandarine from what I remember from last year ( This stays relative ) .
Very heady high, smooth and strong, long lasting .

There's variations in this strain , the other plant is totally different .

It's easy to say but if the line was stable on this pheno .
WOW ! It would be a perfect strain .

This is my thinking for now .
Perhaps it will be different after tasting the other phenotype .
Whatever , I'm glad with my tries @Sweet Seeds .

Vesnican

Hi Skunkist, may I have a question regarding green sensation? Recommended dosage is 1ml per liter. Do you go higher? I assume that yes :biggrin:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Skunkist, may I have a question regarding green sensation? Recommended dosage is 1ml per liter. Do you go higher? I assume that yes :biggrin:

Hi buddy !
How nice is your grow this year ?
No , I don't go higher . because it s enough (and) expensive ! :)

HerbBert

Lots of good updates since i was last on here Skinkist I'm hoping i get one of the more rhubarb smelling phones and the colours are what I would want before harvest your a top grower :yes:

here are my little 2 ones :)

(actually if you get a chance i have pics in the malawi x northen lights auto thread in the ace section if you can take a look and give me advice that would be brilliant)

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots of good updates since i was last on here Skinkist I'm hoping i get one of the more rhubarb smelling phones and the colours are what I would want before harvest your a top grower :yes:

here are my little 2 ones :)

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77343&pictureid=1865593&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77343&pictureid=1865594&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

(actually if you get a chance i have pics in the malawi x northen lights auto thread in the ace section if you can take a look and give me advice that would be brilliant)

Nice ! How old are they now ? that s around 3 weeks ?
Well I've subscribed to the Ace Auto malawi x Northern thread .
So I won't miss that .
Thanks for kind words .
As you have seen here, you can flush those around 55 days .
You will have them ready for 70/77 days .

Last edited:

HerbBert

I didnt write the date down that i started them but i have the email from when i got the seeds and yeah they are both (the Ice cools) are about 3 weeks old so your prediction is pretty much spot on you really know your stuff

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

+ few days for popping . note it , it will be important for the flush !

You will be able to edit your posts in 5 more posts (50 posts). :biggrin:

And I got you for the purple colors . :)

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just soaked 1 Killer Kush Auto 1 Cream mandarine auto 1 Crystal Candy Auto & 1 Green Poison Xl auto . :biggrin:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Nice one mate ;)

I hope you enjoy them and I'm sure you'll get the usual good results :D

Sweet smokes,

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts