What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good news LostTribe. I have roots on my two clones of my best C99 so it appears I will preserve this mindbender. hehe

On the reversing, I think you know that the seeds will be similar but not identical to the reversed plant, so clones are in order. Even the clones can vary a bit I am told.

LostTribe

Premium user
Good news LostTribe. I have roots on my two clones of my best C99 so it appears I will preserve this mindbender. hehe

On the reversing, I think you know that the seeds will be similar but not identical to the reversed plant, so clones are in order. Even the clones can vary a bit I am told.

Of course. I just want to have some for a backup. I find s1 seeds to vary a lot as well depending on the offering and why I also plan to incorporate some male pollen.

I really want to see how the #1 turns out so I may have to keep that one out of there and just selectively pollinate that one. It has a killer high without the scariness of this more sativa looking girl its sort of a jaw dropping flying daze.

M

Mr D

And so it begins......

I have flipped and sprayed lowers on my lost cut with Silver Thiosulfate Solution.

This particular cultivar is so meaningful to me that I just can't stand the thought of losing this phenotype as it has taken over a decade to find one that truly represents my lost mother. I will also be putting in the other cutting along with some other varieties.

I also plan to use a bit of pollen collected from a related male so I will have the ability to do further selection as a later point in time obviously all males will be from the male donor.

Happy New Years
LT

Did she come from FDM?

Leocadius

Veteran
did something called kinky cheese once had a c99 in it. nicest structure and smell i ever got like a pineapple cheese perfume, couldnt stop smelling the jar. unreal the herb could even smell that good.

It seems that it is the same cut, it is an old cut that I call Cheetos99

LostTribe

Premium user
Did she come from FDM?

Yes indeed. I found one 90% like the first original I kept it is the one that I haven't fully run though. 1 run on the side w indirect light which is proving to be not as easy growing. The other Sativa really reminds me of another plant which proved stronger and had the raciness and crazed turned into a hell of a ride if you know what I mean, also easy growing and super fast cloning.

Others were not anywhere near these 2 so I'd plan on running multiple packs for a nice one.

M

Mr D

Yes, and mine too. I would start with FDM in looking for a keeper. I have not run any Peak and only one Joey C99, so your mileage may vary.:dance013:

Thanks brother, I always preferred Apollo 11. I have an unreleased Bohdi creation Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 11 F4 which is very Apollo 11 dominant.

Yes indeed. I found one 90% like the first original I kept it is the one that I haven't fully run though. 1 run on the side w indirect light which is proving to be not as easy growing. The other Sativa really reminds me of another plant which proved stronger and had the raciness and crazed turned into a hell of a ride if you know what I mean, also easy growing and super fast cloning.

Others were not anywhere near these 2 so I'd plan on running multiple packs for a nice one.

I'm glad you were able to find something close enough to the original to make you happy. :)

Happy Times

And so it begins......

I have flipped and sprayed lowers on my lost cut with Silver Thiosulfate Solution.

This particular cultivar is so meaningful to me that I just can't stand the thought of losing this phenotype as it has taken over a decade to find one that truly represents my lost mother. I will also be putting in the other cutting along with some other varieties.

I also plan to use a bit of pollen collected from a related male so I will have the ability to do further selection as a later point in time obviously all males will be from the male donor.

Happy New Years
LT

Ever think about cubing that special lady?

CrushnYuba

Did you get any meaty funky smelling plants on a sativa frame from anything you popped so far?

When soul re released c99, he had the booth next door to me at the emerald cup. He gave me a few packs. I got some typical c99 ish plants from it. But i also got this rotten pork smelling plant. Pretty chunky. I didn't keep it because it was too indica and didn't branch well enough for my growing style. If it grew like the others, i would love it. Wondering if it's worth looking through more bros grim or someone else's line for that giant pork unicorn.

LostTribe

Premium user
Did you get any meaty funky smelling plants on a sativa frame from anything you popped so far?

When soul re released c99, he had the booth next door to me at the emerald cup. He gave me a few packs. I got some typical c99 ish plants from it. But i also got this rotten pork smelling plant. Pretty chunky. I didn't keep it because it was too indica and didn't branch well enough for my growing style. If it grew like the others, i would love it. Wondering if it's worth looking through more bros grim or someone else's line for that giant pork unicorn.

His recent release is most likely a hybrid. I believe an OG has tainted whatever he chose to release or something else.

Over ripe fruit was an original trait. Their recent release however gave anything from skunk to slight gas and a bit of grapefruit. I had 1 plant that was a little sweet maybe but it still had this very unappealing backend.

LostTribe

Premium user
Well I sprayed lowers first day of flip. Wishing I had waited after hearing back from a few people familiar with STS. I will be waiting to re apply the spray for at least a week maybe 2 so that the plant can have time to start shooting pistils.

Patience.

If it does fully go male I will just collect and run out another cutting but hopefully won't need to.

I smoked some SFV ibl this morning and it put me on my ass. This c99 just blew right through it and gave me a bit of motivation. Should have just started out with the C99 then I'd have gotten a lot more accomplished this morning. Its got some speed to it.

After this I think I am going to go back to pure sativa's for a while. I have some OG and Chem flower but its already making feel like I'm stuck in slow motion. I prefer an electric high. Considering popping some Nevil and some Zam.

marmarb

Didnt get the chance to run the original but that mosca bx1 is Awesome been working her for atleast 7 yrs now from the first release when we got the sweet tooth 5x as freebies.

LostTribe

Premium user
Didnt get the chance to run the original but that mosca bx1 is Awesome been working her for atleast 7 yrs now from the first release when we got the sweet tooth 5x as freebies.

In my honest opinion Mosca's bx1 and f1 are hybrids at the very least. I ran like 4 packs of each finding none worth keeping and none reminding me of the originals I got from Heavens Stairway.

I still have a half of a pack of bx1 I found the other day but they will most likely never get cracked.

LostTribe

Premium user
Day 7 waiting to see if the #4 is going to reverse. Applied a very light spray of STS day 1 and 5 to a couple lowers. Still waiting.

marmarb

What concentration did you use.
Also how long does your c99 run I've been working the mosca line for a few yr now shes done around 42-44 days

coxnox

Veteran
44 day since the 12/12 flip or what ? that seems unreal or at least not the norm in mosca line...a friend poped 10packs of mosca c99(the thread of his selesction is still here) and not found one that is that fast.

Facelesdoll

Shit it happens

Shit it happens

44 day since the 12/12 flip or what ? that seems unreal or at least not the norm in mosca line...a friend poped 10packs of mosca c99(the thread of his selesction is still here) and not found one that is that fast.
Used to be some 45 day harvesters in the original line too. Some phenom can't be found that often but that may have been a recessive gene 45 day pheno. But what I think really matters is if the prioerties of the original are there and I'm taking Lt's word for it that fdm has the closest

G

I am running bros Grimm x mosca line and they are fast, looks as though my pineapple girl is done in the 40s and the resin quality on her deteriorates if left passed the window. I have a clone in flower now so I'll be able to tell more this run. Resinous ripe pineapple ftw

Latest posts

Latest posts