What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOP 5 CHEAPEST BUD you smoked in A'dam

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Edit to add: above rights are for 5-gram bags (increments). Prices drop very moderately for larger orders.

Also from another source:

S5 Haze - 10g fr 60 euros

24K & Kandy Kush Block Hashes - 10 a g (singles) or 10g for 90 euros. (Same as one's on 1e Hulps menu for 14 p.g.)

Those Block we know from 1e & boerenjongens? crazy! was blasted by that blocks!

Amsterdab16

Well same style as the ones from Boer, but this source in particular is the one that furnished those two hashes on 1e Hulp's menu.

However if I'm honest, Boerejongens seems to have a similar product for just as cheap (or cheaper considering I can buy only one gram to get the rate) - in the shoreline and AK-OG block hashes.

Are you an Amsterdammer to Oaky?

Naturally Wired

2012 (or was it 13 ??) I bought some Martian Kush @the Dampkring ( I must be TOTALLY Crazy to buy weed @420 cup:hide::laughing:.
But Anyway , it tasted so Horrible and 3 guys who tested it , where shocked about the bad Quality ...i hit 3 more times and threw the rest out of the windows to the Backyard of the hotel .

Years before i was smoking some Jack Herer @ same shop and it was Absolute great

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Well same style as the ones from Boer, but this source in particular is the one that furnished those two hashes on 1e Hulp's menu.

However if I'm honest, Boerejongens seems to have a similar product for just as cheap (or cheaper considering I can buy only one gram to get the rate) - in the shoreline and AK-OG block hashes.

Are you an Amsterdammer to Oaky?

Nah i wish lol, but often there in past & future :biggrin:

coxnox

Veteran
In the center i only found the central coffeeshop that is relatively cheap... :biggrin: but i wasn't in dam for nearly ten years :biggrin:

That may be a little off topic sorry
nijmegen kruidentuin

caramello 9 per gram
nougat 11 per gram
manali cream 8 per gram
paki 6 per gram

these hash is fabulous especially caramello and Manali cream

Nice thread guys - I just found out today that I'll be flying for a trip to Eindhoven and biking my way to Amsterdam through the Dutch countryside! It's only like 2 weeks away. Fuck yeah!

I'll be sure to check out the shop you posted JamieShoes, the pics speak for themselves, got me counting the days till I get there. :biggrin: I'll be sure to post some pictures on here along with prices.

Too bad I'll have to bike 100km before I'll be able to enter a coffeeshop - anyone know if shops in the south are for Dutch residents only?

BTW, I want to visit the shop on a boat in Utrecht - heard good things about them.

Take care errryone

A year passes by only then I read your question. In the south Limburg foreigners are now not alowed to buy cannabis in the coffeshops. But in Noord Brabant you can enter the shop and buy some. However the rules for foreigners and locals are changing the last few years. So keep in mind this is happening today. I know of shops in Eindhoven who still refuse foreigners however the rules have changed, foreigners have only been not alowed temporarelly. As I mentioned in Limburg they are not alowed to enter a shop I thought today.

Whatever you do always take with you your ID card.

coffeeshop Pink in Eindhoven alows foreigners f/e. I know that because I have asked them some time ago about the situation.

:tiphat:

NotYourSaviour

A year passes by only then I read your question. In the south Limburg foreigners are now not alowed to buy cannabis in the coffeshops. But in Noord Brabant you can enter the shop and buy some. However the rules for foreigners and locals are changing the last few years. So keep in mind this is happening today. I know of shops in Eindhoven who still refuse foreigners however the rules have changed, foreigners have only been not alowed temporarelly. As I mentioned in Limburg they are not alowed to enter a shop I thought today.

Whatever you do always take with you your ID card.

coffeeshop Pink in Eindhoven alows foreigners f/e. I know that because I have asked them some time ago about the situation.

:tiphat:

Out of date! Foreigners allowed in Eindhoven coffeeshops for 2016 then there will be a new decission. Just saying! Step in the right direction!

https://budhaze.wordpress.com/2015/07/16/coffeeshops-eindhoven-today-from-discrimination-free/

Rokin

Boerenjongens & Dampkring always have some decent strains from about 8.50 euro, can't complain at them prices

Latest posts

Latest posts